Getting To Know Each Other More

"RAAAAAAAAH!" Was all Jimin heard as he jolted awake the next morning. "Ahh what the fuck!" He whined in a high pitched voice that Yoongi laughed at only to be tackled by Jimin.

Jimin blushed realizing he wasn't wearing any pants and was straddling Yoongi's lap, right on top of where his dick would be. He playfully flicked Yoongi's head and shyly climbed off while mumbling "I hate you." He mumbled under his breath.

Yoongi blushed a bit at the fact Jimin only wore that to bed last night and if he looked closely, he could see a glimpse of his tight boxer briefs that hugged Jimin's ass perfectly. "I need to fucking stop." He quietly whispered to himself.

He walked in the kitchen where Jimin was eating a cup of strawberry milk pudding he'd bought the other day. He looked adorable, his cheeks all puffy and his black hair fluffy and a little messy. Jimin then gasped realizing something. "What?" Yoongi asked fixing his coffee. "Have you seen a little pink sparkly key?" Jimin asked frantically. "No?" Yoongi said sounding completely clueless. Jimin buried his face in the long sleeve of his sweatshirt and groaned. He was gonna be sexually frustrated until he found it.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked helplessly. "Never seen one like it." Yoongi said and shrugged. Jimin licked the side of his lips where a little yogurt had gotten, Yoongi slightly turned on by that. "So hyung, you like anyone?" Jimin asked with an innocent smile, Yoongi almost choking on his coffee.

He cleared his throat and shrugged a little. "Maybe." Yoongi said and Jimin lit up. "Ah! Who?" Jimin squeaked cutely. "Um, I don't like sharing things like that." Yoongi said. "Awww come on." Jimin pouted, Yoongi wanting to kiss those lips. "Nope." Yoongi said poking Jimin's forehead and turning away.

Jimin sighed and sat back at the table. "You're no fun hyung." Jimin whined and Yoongi smirked. Oh I can be fun. He thought. "What about you Jimin-ah?" Yoongi asked and Jimin blushed.

"I'm not really interested in anyone right now." He said and Yoongi internally wheezed. "You ever had a thing with someone?" Yoongi asked. "What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked. "Oh y'know, you never dated but you sent nudes and maybe fucked once or twice." Yoongi said smirking.

"Y-Yeah. It was s-stupid though, the guy just wanted nudes or whatever. I thought he liked me but I guess not." Jimin said and Yoongi softened a little. No one should treat his little Jimin like that. He was too precious. "We only had sex once but he was so rough that we stopped because I couldn't stop crying from pain. This is so weird to talk you about." Jimin said. "No, it's okay really." Yoongi said and gave him a soft smile.

Now he knew how delicate of a person Jimin was. "A guy has to be soft and gentle with me if he wants to ever date me. I hate aggressive people. Their scary." Jimin said and giggled. God, he was just so fucking cute.