So

"So where does Jungkook run off to after he attacks you?" Yoongi asked out of the blue after he'd just come home from work. It was November and their anniversary was tomorrow. 1 year the two have been together so far. "Probably to one of the eight or nine mansions he owns." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Where does he get that money?" Yoongi asked with wide eyes. "Drugs and prostitution." Jimin said coldly. "He sells himself?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "How'd you find that out?" Yoongi asked.

"One night after work, he was there, talking to a guy. He was saying things like 'Oh, I can give you a good time tonight but I'll need a lot from you.'" Jimin explained. "Really?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "Jungkook doesn't know how dangerous that is." Jimin said. Yoongi huffed and pulled Jimin closer to him on the couch, the younger giggling.

"I love you and I'll try my hardest to keep you safe, even if it means I die." Yoongi whispered. "Don't say stuff like that, it scared me. The thought of you dying just..." Jimin mumbled, cupping Yoongi's cheeks. "I love you too much." Jimin whispered shyly as he teared up a little. Yoongi kissed his lips softly and wrapped his arms tightly around Jimin's waist. "I just wanted you to know that." Yoongi said. "I'd risk my life for you."

"I'm taking you out for our anniversary tomorrow." Yoongi smiled, Jimin humming. "Where do you want to go?" He asked, Jimin wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and resting his head on his shoulder. "Honestly, I'd just want to go for a walk, maybe get some ice cream." Jimin mumbled. "And come home to cuddle and watch a movie and you can tell...me....how much...." Jimin was drifting to sleep, Yoongi chuckling lightly. "... you love me." Jimin breathed out before small little snores left his lips. "So cute." Yoongi muttered before taking Jimin to their room to go to bed.