Taken

Jimin had been on edge the entire week. His seven days were over with and Jungkook had been messaging him creepy shit. "Yoongi I'm scared." Jimin mumbled as Yoongi gave Loona a spoonful of applesauce. "I know Jimin, I've contacted the police and we have security on our floor now, everything is going to be fine." Yoongi reassured. Loona picked up a Cheerio and threw it at Yoongi's head. "Ow~" He said and she giggled. "I think she hates me." Yoongi sighed, Jimin bursting into goggles.

"She's a baby. She literally can't hate you." Jimin chuckled. "How come she only spits up on me and not you?" Yoongi complained as Loona stuck her tongue out at him. "See?" He said and Jimin just hook his head as he leaned close to her face. "Do you hate your daddy? Hmm?" He teased, the baby throwing a Cheerio at Jimin. "Did you just hit me?" He gasped, Loona giggling as Jimin tickled her. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked away. "Yoongi...." Jimin trailed. He picked Loona up and and followed him.

"Wait are you-are you angry at a baby?" Jimin asked, holding in a laugh. "No!" Yoongi snapped. "I don't want her to hate me, that's all." Yoongi admitted. "Babe she's literally only almost 4 months old, she's a baby. Not your worst enemy." Jimin said. Loona made a little noise as she reached for Yoongi. His face softened a little. "She wants you to hold her, awwww. See, she doesn't hate you." Jimin said as he handed her to Yoongi.

Yoongi blinked a few times, her little fingers poking his face. She was too precious for anyone to hurt. He couldn't let Jungkook hurt her. "It's our wedding anniversary y'know." Yoongi said. "I know." Jimin smiled shyly. "Which means I'm taking you out tonight? Hmm?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know, what about Loona?" Jimin asked. "I mean, I don't know where Jungkook is or what he's planning to do." Jimin worried.

"It's gonna be okay baby, Jin and Namjoon can look after her." Yoongi suggested. "You sure?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded.

>>><<<

Later that evening, Jin and Namjoon arrived. "She's asleep now but if she wakes up, just hold her for a while because she will be a little fussy but won't cry." Jimin said. "Will do." Jin said. "Thanks guys." Yoongi said before they left.

Jimin frowned slightly as they got out the car and began walking to the Ramen Shop the were eating at. "What's the matter?" Yoongi asked as he wrapped and arm around Jimin's waist. "I just don't have a good feeling inside, l-like we shouldn't have left." Jimin mumbled. "Hey, don't think about it okay?" Yoongi said as they walked in.

All was good, the two sitting and enjoying their food and having a light conversation. Suddenly, the lights went off, every light in Seoul. It was just like what happened a week ago. They came back on, Jimin sighing with relief before his phone began ringing. "It's J-Jin." Jimin said. Yoongi gestured him to answer it. "Hello?" Jimin asked nervously. "Jimin!" He heard Jin crying. "W-What happened?" Jimin asked worried, looking at Yoongi with wide eyes. "H-He took her! There w-were so many p-people a-and they shot Namjoon!" Jin sobbed. "What!" Jimin began to panic as he teared up. "H-He took her a-and he had t-the evilest look on h-his face!" Jin cried. "O-Okay, c-call the p-police." Jimin stuttered. "I d-did." Jin said before Jimin hung up. Jimin looked at Yoongi with big eyes, a tear rolling down his cheek. It happened.