Surprise: 1

Yoongi had now been on tour for about 7 months now and it was coming to an end pretty soon. Jimin eventually had gotten used to Yoongi being gone. I was a good thing he'd already served his two years in the military before they even met because Jimin doesn't think he could ever go two years without Yoongi.

Jimin was sitting at the kitchen counter reading an email he received from Yoongi's manager...

Hello Jimin, this is Yoongi's manager and I'm asking a big favor from you. I've been very aware that Yoongi has missed you a lot and maybe I made a mistake of not letting you come on tour with him. I thought you'd be a distraction in reality he needs you. He's been crying every night for the past week and it is worrying his staff. We were wondering if you'd like to surprise Yoongi during one of his concerts? We'd give you more details if you agree or not but we think it'd be a nice thing for you to do.

Jimin smiled at the mere thought of how happy Yoongi would be. He quickly responded and waited about and hour before he was email was sent with more details.

Great! I will send someone to Seoul and you need to meet them at the airport 8 a.m. sharp. You'll then be taken to Japan where we currently are and we can plan the whole surprise thing from there. Sadly you will have to fly back after because we aren't able to put you on flights for the rest of the tour. Thank you.

Jimin quickly went to his bedroom and in his closet to packs somethings for the trip. He was so happy he was gonna see Yoongi for the first tim in person in months. Sure they'd face timed a few times but it just wasn't the same. He missed his soft lips and his gentle touch and cuddling with him all the time. Jimin was gonna make this the best surprise ever, but first he needed to do something...

Jimin ended up at the hair salon, getting his hair dyed the color Yoongi always wanted to see Jimin in, platinum blond (A/n: I think we can all agree he looks the best in blond hair.) He looked in the mirror after the stylist washed, blow dried and styled his hair. He looked adorable, even the stylist said it himself.

Jimin made sure he told his friends where he was going so they wouldn't worry. He made sure he was all packed an set his alarm to get up in the morning. This was gonna be fun.