Memories

Once at home, Jimin went to his bedroom with all the bags and began taking out all the clothes and taking off the tags, sorting them and putting them in the closet. He came across the velvet box and picked it up, taking it to his bed.

He stood there with the key and unlocked it, opening it and taking out the pictures of him and Hoseok. So many memories of when they were little. They did everything together. Hoseok always had Jimin's back no matter what. Even when Jimin had told him about his job as a stripper, Hoseok understood and never disowned him for it. "Hey baby~" Jimin heard Yoongi whisper in his ear and felt his arms wrap around his waist.

"You're so nice to me." Jimin said out of the blue. "No guy was ever nice to me when they dated me." Jimin said and Yoongi sighed, pecking Jimin's neck. "They never got to know you for who you are. They only wanted you physically." Yoongi said.

"In higschool..." Jimin began. "This guy, he claimed he liked me. He'd asked me out and took me on dates. He was always nice to me and I thought he'd never hurt me. I was so wrong.

At a party one night, I was super wasted, could barely walked but I was aware. He'd taken me to his room and began saying these things in my ear about how good my body looked and what not. That made me realize for once, people only really wanted me for that. He took my virginity that night, and I'd never given him any consent." Jimin said, Yoongi feeling so terrible inside.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." Yoongi said. "I was in such unhealthy relationships after that. Even during the few years I was an idol, if affected me mentally so much. I lost trust in people. My bandmates, staffs, friends. Hoseok was the only one who stayed by my side through all that, especially the thing with Jungkook I had." Jimin continued. "Then I met you, and everything just changed. I feel like, you're someone I can finally trust, someone who actually loves me." Jimin said.

"I do Jimin. I love you so much and believe me when I say this but you can trust me on anything." Yoongi said. "No secrets, I love you and promise I'll never hurt you." Yoongi said sincerely, Jimin pressing their lips together. Their lips lingered together until they both ran out of breath and Jimin pulled away smiling.

"Thank you Yoongi." Jimin whispered hugging him. "Anything for you, love." Yoongi whispered back.