Soft

Yoongi almost awed aloud but stopped himself. He waved Jimin over who sniffled a lot as he climbed on top of the bed. "Come here." Yoongi said as he hugged Jimin who only cried in his hoodie. They laid down, the two wrapping their arms around each other tightly, legs tangled together.

Jimin didn't know his feelings towards Yoongi or what the hell Yoongi felt towards Jimin. "I'm sorry Yoongi hyung." Jimin cried. "Shhh, no it's okay. I promise it's okay. I would be mad too. I just wish you didn't shut me out because, well, look what happened." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi ran his fingers through Jimin's fluffy black hair and smiled a little. "I knew you were a softie." Jimin mumbled. "Oh shut up." Yoongi said and they laughed a little. "Thanks for doing this. I just needed to cuddle with someone. It's been a while since I have." Jimin said and giggled, Yoongi's heart fluttering. "Yeah, anything for you." Yoongi said softly.

They were too sleepy to change into pajamas so the two just fell asleep there, in each other's arms.

...

The next morning, Jimin had woken up and yawned quietly, realizing Yoongi was still holding him closely and tightly. He blushed slightly, Yoongi's face so handsome and cute when he was sleeping. "Sorry for this." Jimin whispered and placed a gentle kiss on Yoongi's lips. He just couldn't help it.

Jimin pulled away blushing, resting his head back on Yoongi's chest and went to sleep again. Yoongi didn't even know because he was asleep and you know Yoongi, he's a heavy sleeper.

Yoongi woke up about thirty minutes later, smiling seeing how cute Jimin looked. He rubbed his back gently and woke him up. "Jimin?" He whispered softly, the younger squirming a little. "Wake up Jimin-ah, it's snowing." Yoongi whispered, shook because he realized he had to drive to work in it. It was only late November yet it was snowing.

Jimin's eyes fluttered opened and Yoongi chuckled as his adorable face. "It's snowing?" He squeaked and Yoongi nodded, laughing when Jimin let go of him and hopped out the bed looking out the window. "It's snowing!" Jimin cheered softly and Yoongi chuckled as he sat up, Holly trotting in the door to see what was happening.

Jimin picked him up and smiled. "You like snow?" He asked the little puppy who yipped happily, waving his tail. "That's just cute." Yoongi said to himself as he got up and walked over to Jimin. "Hoseok-ah invited us to hang at his place today, you up for it?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded with a smile. "Cool." Yoongi said, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.