It's Okay

Yoongi heard a second gunshot, his eyes shut as he screamed in agony. The guy let go of Yoongi and ran off with Jungkook, Jimin collapsing to the ground. Yoongi opened his eyes, tears pouring out as he knelt beside Jimin. "Oh my god, oh my god, Jimin? Hey, no, no, no Jimin don't do this to me please." Yoongi sobbed as he quickly dialed the ambulance.

He hung up once they said they were on their way and to try and find the wound and stop the bleeding. "Jimin, please stay with me please baby don't do this." Yoongi cried, holding Jimin in his arms. He scanned around Jimin's head, searching for the wound, finding it right on the side. "Holy shit." He muttered. Right where the bullet would shoot him in his brain. That instantly killed someone.

"Jimin?" He tried shaking the smaller awake but it was no use really. He was already gone and it was too late. He sobbed heavily as the ambulance showed up and took Jimin away, Yoongi following in his car. His hands were shaking and his eyes were blurred by his salty tears which burned his eyes.

He entered the hospital and they immediately put Jimin in a room. "Mr. Min, you should know something." The doctor said and Yoongi nodded as he followed him in the hall. "We need to do an emergency procedure on Jimin and the chances of him living through is very, very slim." He said and Yoongi began to really panic, more tears rushing to his eyes. "How slim?" Yoongi breathed out. "He probably won't make it." The doctor said solemnly. "Okay." Yoongi chocked out before sitting down outside of the room.

*******

It felt like days had passed as Yoongi waited for the he procedure to end. The doctor came out of Jimin's room and Yoongi stood up. The man sighed and looked at Yoongi. "Jimin, he...we managed to remove the bullet from his chest. It nearly missed his heart and he could've been a goner for sure. But, we managed to keep him stable. He's resting now so I think you should go home and maybe come back tomorrow. He might be awake then." He said and Yoongi nodded.

On they way home he wondered, wasn't he shot in the head? That's where it he was bleeding from? Yoongi didn't know what had happened but he was gonna get to the bottom of it.

When he arrived home, it was already all over the news. His boss called and told him to take an extra two days off from work. He received many calls from Namjoon and Hoseok as well, but never answered them. He needed some time to himself right about now.

He was gonna catch Jungkook, and hurt him just as much he hurt Jimin...