Power

"Can you say 'Dada'?" Yoongi asked the little baby who was laying on her back on top of her fluffy carpet in her room. "I don't think she can speak this early Yoongi." Jimin giggled as he watched her reach up and poke Yoongi's nose. Holly sat by the doorway, a sad look on his face because they never paid attention to him anymore, only the stupid baby.

"She's really small, you think she'll grow up and be tall?" Jimin asked, Loona rolling on her tummy then back onto her back. She was too cute sometimes. "Did you feed her already?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, sitting down next to Yoongi. They'd just finished decorating her room with furniture, fluffy carpets, LOTS of stuffed animals and more.

It was the evening and Jimin could tell she was getting sleeping. "Can you say 'Dada'?" Yoongi asked again, the girl looking puzzled. "Yoongi she can't speak yet, she's only three months old." Jimin said. "Ah." She squeaked out. "Close enough." Yoongi chuckled and tickled her belly, making her giggle. Yoongi picked her up and laid her in her crib, her eyes a bit droopy. "Always so sleepy, just like you." Jimin said, referring to Yoongi.

"Sweet dreams little one." Jimin said and leaned over, kissing her cheek. Yoongi stroked her cheek gently and smiled faintly. "Wanna watch some tv or something? It isn't that late yet." Jimin said. "Yeah, sure." Yoongi said.

Jimin sat on he couch, head nuzzled into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Surprisingly, she isn't that hard to take care of." Yoongi said as they watched the news. "Yeah, she's quiet and always smiling." Jimin said. "I'm so happy I have you Jimin. I was so depressed before I met you." yoongi said. "Really?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, I would stay in my studio all day and night, never eating unless Hoseok or Namjoon would make me leave to go eat." Yoongi said.

"Then one day, Hoseok told me about you and how you needed a roommate and then-" "Wait shh." Jimin cut him off as the reporter started saying some chilling news. "A body has been found of a young teenage girl by the name of Yujeong was found dead in her apartment by suicide. A note left saying it was a man named 'Jungkook' fault. Police have been looking for this man for nearly a year and there has been nothing found of any information on this man. He is dangerous is what we know-" Suddenly, the power shut off. "Yoongi!" Jimin began panicking. He was afraid of the dark. "Hey, shhhh, it's okay. I'll be right back." Yoongi said as he went to the backup generator. He switched it on and the power turned back on.

"We're now getting reports of p-people's security systems being hacked into a-a-a" The tv began to break up and went black, before a video showed up. It was Jungkook. "Yoongi-" "Shhh." Yoongi said. "I know you're seeing this right now Jimin, Yoongi." He smirked. "Now, I'm giving you a week Jimin to come back and be mine or I'll take your daughter and kill her. It won't be hard thanks to Yujeong. She helped find out where you live." He chuckled evilly.

"A week Jimin." He smiled as he held up a gun and shot the camera, the screen going black before the news came back up. "Wow, um, we have police searching the city now. Whoever this Jimin is....you need to hide, leave, do anything that'll keep you and your daughter safe." The reporter said and Jimin turned the tv off, shaking. "Y-Yoongi!" Jimin began crying, Yoongi hugging. "He's not gonna lay a fucking finger on her or you, I swear I'll kill him." Yoongi said angrily, softly kissing Jimin's forehead.

"We can't protect her, you know how powerful he is?" JImin cried. "He'll kill her Yoongi." Jimin sobbed. "The only person who would die is me or him, I'm not letting him hurt you or her. You two are to precious to me and I love you too much." Yoongi whispered, a few tears running down his cheeks as well.

....

This book is almost over, damn