Painful

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, everything a little blurry and dark. There was a strong pain shooting through the near center of his chest and it hurt to breath. He tried to sit up but gasped in pain, a dizzy feeling invading his head. He laid back down and began to remember what had happened. 'Holy shit I was shot!' Jimin thought to himself as he weakly reached his hand to where it hurt, a large bandage over the wound.

A nurse came in with a glass of water and two medium sized pills. "These will help with the pain." She said in a voice that was so peaceful. Jimin reached his hand out for the pills and the glass of water, taking the meds. After she left, he looked around, noticing how many machines he was connected to, a bit concerned for himself. Jimin wondered why Jungkook didn't kill him right then and there. No, he knew Jungkook deeply. He could never pull himself to do such a thing because real deep inside, he was a broken person who needed someone to love.

The pain had disappeared eventually and he became very, very drowsy. His eyes began to shut until he got a glimpse of a familiar figure walking in with a small gift. "Jiminie~" He heard muffled. "Hmmm." He hummed because he couldn't even move his lips.

"I'm so sorry baby, I really am." Yoongi said. Jimin opened his eyes a bit wider. "No...." Jimin trailed of quietly. "Not......your..........fault...." Jimin slurred as he began drifting to sleep. "Jimin?" Yoongi spoke silently. Yoongi set the small teddy bear on the pillow beside Jimin's head and stroked Jimin's fluffy blond locks. He leaned down and kissed his forehead.

****

About an hour later, Jimin woke up feeling much better than before and a lot less weak. He swallowed and nearly chocked because of how dry his throat was. He grabbed he glass of water that sat on the small stand beside his bed and took small sips. He set it down and looked around, feeling completely helpless because he was still to weak to walk, let alone sit up without help from someone.

"Jimin." Yoongi said softly from across the room, their gazes meeting finally. Yoongi saw the tears forming in Jimin's eyes and rushed over o him, caressing his face. "Don't cry baby, I'm here, you're okay." Yoongi whispered softly and kissed the tears away. "I a-almost died Yoongi." Jimin mumbled. "I would've been all my fault and I'm so sorry. If that guy wasn't so strong pinning me to the wall, I would've took that shot for you." Yoongi stated and Jimin swallowed thickly.

"I love you, so so much and he's gonna pay for what he did." Yoongi said. Jimin pulled Yoongi down by his neck and kissed him firmly. He pulled away and smiled sadly. "At least he didn't kill me." Jimin mumbled and Yoongi looked at him puzzled. "I know how he made it look like I was shot in the head." Jimin breathed out and Yoongi's breath hitched.