Better? Better.

After a few days in the hospital, Jimin was ready to go home. He'd changed into some clothes Yoongi had brought for him last night when he was asleep and sat in the main lobby for Yoongi to come pick him up. He was more than excited to see him again since he hadn't in days. "Jimin?" Yoongi said softly and Jimin turned his head to face him.

He got up and ran over to him, hugging him as tears welled in his eyes. "I'm so happy you're okay." Yoongi whispered in his ear. "I really thought I was gonna die Yoongi, it was so scary." Jimin whispered. "Well, you were on the news a few days ago. Turns out a fan recorded the whole fight before you were shot and called the police." Yoongi said. Jimin hummed softly and kissed Yoongi's cheek.

His head was hurting pretty badly but the doctor said that would be normal for a few days. Jimin rubbed his head and whined softly as he walked to their room. "You alright?" Yoongi asked and Jimin shook his head. "What's the matter?" Yoongi asked concerned. "My head really hurts." Jimin said as tears built up in his eyes.

"Ohhh, it'll be okay. Do you want me to fix you some noodle soup?" Going I asked and Jimin nodded. "Here, just lay down and get comfy, m'kay?" Young I said softly and Jimin nodded, crawling under the warm comforter.

Yoongi went into the kitchen and made Jimin a small bowl of soup and some crackers to go along with it. He took it back to their room and put it on a small stand next to the bed. "Better?" Yoongi asked. "Better." Jimin mumbled with a cute smile. "I know how Jungkook did it, how he made it look like he shot me in the head." Jimin whispered. "How?" Yoongi asked. "Well, right before he pulled the trigger, it's like he knew you'd close tour eyes, so he put the gun against my chest instead and shot me, using a blade to cut the side of my head where it apparently bleeds a lot." Jimin said pointing to the band aid on the side of his head.

"He's weirdly smart when it comes to trying to break us apart." Yoongi growled and Jimin nodded. "I'm scared he'll got to far one day Yoongi. What if, what if he actually kills-" "Don't say that type of stuff Jimin. It's not gonna happen as long as I'm near you." Yoongi said. "But I almost just died and you were standing right-" Jimin stopped, realizing what he was saying.

He'd basically just told Yoongi he couldn't protect him. "God, Yoongi I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." Jimin whispered. "No you're okay baby, you're right actually. If only I was stronger than that guy, I would've help you but I couldn't." Yoongi said sadly. "Hey, I'm here and alive right?" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded. "Then that's all that matters." Jimin said and pecked Yoongi's lips.