I dunno

'Perfect'. The word rang in Yoongi's head as he pulled Jimin against him tighter. "You know what I'm gonna ask for right?" Yoongi mumbled. "Hmm?" Jimin hummed. "Cuddles?" Yoongi asked and Jimin giggled before hopping on the bed and pulling the comforter over him, Yoongi getting in beside. It was still the morning but Yoongi's sleep schedule had been fucked up over the tour so he needed to rest.

He gathered his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer, the smaller's head nuzzled against the crook of his neck. Yoongi hummed softly, Jimin's breath tickling him as he rubbed his back gently. "You smell good, like cinnamon rolls." Jimin whisper-giggled. "You do too, like strawberry cotton candy." Yoongi mumbled and Jimin smiled, looking in Yoongi's eyes.

"Do you ever want to have kids Jimin?" He asked and Jimin shrugged. "I never really come to think of it before." Jimin said quietly. "I'd only want one, and it'd have to be a girl. Boys are okay but girls are cuter." Jimin said. "You're cute." Yoongi chuckled sleepily. "Is that like your 'go to' phrase, calling me cute?" Jimin teased and cupped Yoongi's cheeks. "I love you, you know how much I do, right?" Yoongi murmured in a hushed tone.

"I love you too." Jimin breathed out and beamed contently. Yoongi smiled and connected their lips in a affectionate, innocent kiss. Jimin felt warm and tingly inside anytime they kissed like this because it felt so special for some reason. Jimin parted from the kiss and placed his head back where it was before, Yoongi pecking his forehead. "What do you want to do for your birthday? Go out to dinner? I could take you to Jeju Island if you want or we could go to Lotte World-" "That's to extravagant Yoongi. We could just go see a movie and go to a ramen place. You know how much I love ramen." Jimin said and Yoongi smirked.

"Don't say it it." Jimin warned as he climbed on Yoongi's lap. "Cutie." He declared, Jimin covering his pink cheeks with his sweater paws. He laid back beside Yoongi, sighing as he held his hand. "Do you think Jungkook is still angry?" Jimin mindlessly spoke. "If he tries to lay a single finger on you, I'll kill him. Literally." Yoongi said seriously. "Awwww! You're so protective over me~" Jimin squeaked and pecked Yoongi's unsuspecting lips.

He chuckled and held Jimin tighter, Jimin sinking into his warm embrace. It was these small, loving moments that made Jimin feel happy inside for once. He'd never been this happy in his life, even Jin and Hoseok noticed it and it was even taking effect on them, those two being more cheerful with knowing Jimin was okay and loved by someone special.

But someone was just gonna come and ruin it...