Disclaimer

I've tried to be nice about this but at this point I'm not gonna be no more.

I know you have fucking eyes and it takes two fucking seconds to read the description or the tags of the book.

If you don't like mpreg

Then 👏🏽don't👏🏽fucking👏🏽read👏🏽the👏🏽goddamn👏🏽book👏🏽

I make sure I put the content of the book in the descriptions and the tags so people don't get triggered it if there's something in the book they don't like, then they know it's in there but because  some of y'all don't take two fucking seconds to read it, y'all feel the need to comment shit like "your books is bad"

Like what type of fuck shit is that?! It's literally in the tag and the description. You don't have to even open the damn book to see that that's the content in the book.

So for fucks sake, please read the descriptions of my books before you fucking make hate comments about how I wanted to write MY OWN book. Emphasis on MY OWN. Not your book. My book.

I'm not writing content to cater towards one single person because they're a picky reader. No, I'm making content for people who enjoy reading the topics of my stories.

So go read a book that fits your fucking standards.

Thank you

Update: This book is several years old from when I first started writing ffs so it's very cringey, just a forewarning lol