Together

Yoongi smiled hearing those magical words as he pulled the younger in his arms. "Shhhh, it's okay." Yoongi softly said stroked Jimin's hair. "Hoseok was lying. I'm not straight Jimin. Not for my life." Yoongi said and chuckled nervously as he tried to calm the crying boy down.

"Then who do you actually like? Hoseok?" Jimin asked. "What!? No! God no I don't like him." Yoongi laughed and Jimin looked at him confused. "Oh my god, you! I like you Jimin!" Yoongi exclaimed and laughed. "Really? You like me?" Jimin asked. "How could I not? You're so adorable! I've liked you since the first time I saw you." Yoongi said and Jimin blushed.

"Really?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. "When were were describing our ideal guys that day, I was basically describing you." Yoongi said and Jimin smiled a little. Yoongi cupped his chubby cheeks and wiped the tears away. "God, you're so precious." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's lips.

Jimin happily kissed back, wrapping his arms around Yoongi. It was so gentle, just as Jimin described he liked guys. Yoongi pulled away and smiled a little. "You don't think I'm a slut or anything?" Jimin asked. "Look at me." Yoongi said and Jimin looked in his eyes.

"You are beautiful Jimin. I could never see you as something under the category of a slut. You're an adorable, delicate little fluffball who just needs a guy to treat him right for once. And I can do that." Yoongi said. "Are you asking me to-" "Yes, I want you to be mine." Yoongi said and Jimin blushed madly. "Of course I will." Jimin mumbled.

"Good because I want all the cuddles in the world tonight." Yoongi said picking Jimin up and making his laugh. He carried Jimin to his room and laid on on the bed as he went in his closet and changed into his pajamas.

He got in the bed next to Jimin and wrapped his arms around waist, pulling the younger closer to him. "You don't get bothered that I sleep in only this?" Jimin asked. "No, not at all." Yoongi said, his hand roaming to where the waistband of his boxers were. "It's a turn in for me to be honest." Yoongi said playing with it subtly. Jimin blushed and hit Yoongi's chest. "Don't do that." Jimin blushed and looked away. "Why, is that a turn on for you?" Yoongi smirked.

"M-Maybe." Jimin said feeling Yoongi's hand roam elsewhere. "Seriously Yoongi, we can't do this type of stuff yet." Jimin said. "But you're so sexy I love it." Yoongi said. "No, let me sleep." Jimin said cutely, burying his face in Yoongi's chest. "Cutie." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's forehead, the two drifting to sleep.

...