Engaged

The two blew up on social media after fans posted numerous videos, which Yoongi didn't mind. He knew his fans would be respectful and loyal of his relationship with Jimin. He was afraid of Jungkook. He knew he shouldn't be but he couldn't help it. He pops up out of nowhere, literally. He cleared h is thoughts to the best of his ability because now, he had a wedding to plan.

Jimin hummed lightly as he stood in the laundry room, reading a book as he waited for the clothes to get done washing. Yoongi was off in the apartment somewhere doing who knows, Jimin too deep in this romance novel he'd picked up about a guy who woke up in a stranger's house with barely any memory of what happened before he got there. Things escalate from there when he starts to put some puzzle pieces together and realizes there's a chance his friend was behind everything but he'd fallen in love with the guy that kidnapped him.

As Jimin was getting to the good part, the room door opened and in walked a sleepy looking Yoongi. "Hey Jimin." He yawned, Jimin setting the book down and smiling. "Did you just wake up from a nap?" Jimin asked with a giggled and Yoongi nodded. "I looked all over the apartment for you until I realized it's Saturday and you're probably doing laundry." Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin stared at the ring on his finger, smiling shyly to himself. "I can't believe we're getting married." Jimin mumbled cutely. "I know, time flies like crazy." Yoongi said. "I just...." Jimin started but was lost for words. "I just didn't think it'd end up like this." Jimin said. "I thought eventually, Jungkook would've forced me to stay with him, and I never would've met you." Jimin said.

"Well, I'm glad you left him because you have something so much better now." Yoongi said, Jimin wrapping his arms around him and kissing him. The things he said were just too sweet sometimes. Yoongi picked Jimin up and sat him on the drying machine, kissing him intensely, Jimin wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist. Yoongi's hands glided up Jimin's thighs, slipping up the smaller's shirt and massaging his sides gently.

Jimin pulled away, looking into Yoongi's eyes and running his fingers through his faded blue hair. "My tummy feels weird." Jimin giggled which made Yoongi smile. "How cute." Yoongi whispered and pecked Jimin's lips. "Are you sleepy?" Yoongi asked. "You've been here all day." He said, seeing Jimin's eyes were a bit droopy. "Kinda." Jimin mumbled, Yoongi raising a brow.

"Yeah I am." Jimin gave up. He hopped of the dryer, Yoongi taking him to their bed where they cuddled and watched a movie. Jimin hugged Yoongi's neck gently, placing a light kiss on it. "Love you." Jimin whispered as he wandered into dreamland. Yoongi smiled to himself and decided he's just finish the laundry today.