Cuties

About a week passed. At this point, Yoongi and Jimin were about the bestest friends which Hoseok was glad to see they got along well. Yoongi was used to Jimin's habits now like, for example, sleeping with no pants, eating milk pudding for breakfast every morning, whining over small things and just being cute all the time.

Yoongi also learned most of Jimin's likes and dislikes. For example, Jimin loves puppies, k-dramas, anything sweet, noodles, going on walks, shopping, cuddling, etc. Jimin hates being alone, cats, reading, rainy weather, bugs, thunderstorms, etc. Jimin also was very outgoing all the time, always talking to Yoongi about random stuff because Yoongi was a good listener.

Yoongi was excited when he came home one day with his dog Holly, who'd been in the vet before Jimin moved in. He was really sick and was finally better but he wanted to surprise Jimin he had a puppy.

"Jimin-ah?" He called out, holding the fluffball in his arms and smiled just thinking of Jimin's reaction. "Yeah-" Jimin stopped seeing the fluffy brown puppy in Yoongi's arms. "It's my dog, his name's Holly." Yoongi said chuckling at Jimin's face.

"Awwwww!" Jimin said as tears filled his eyes. Yes, cute puppies brought the boy to tears. Yoongi set him on the floor to which Jimin knelt down and the dog went to him. Jimin hugged him and a few tears fell from his eye. "Why are you so upset?" Yoongi asked, honestly confused why Jimin was crying. "He's so cute!" Jimin blubbered and Yoongi couldn't hold back his laughter.

Jimin's eyes widened seeing Yoongi's adorable gummy smile for the first time. "Cuties." Yoongi mumbled which caught Jimin abruptly. "Where was he?" Jimin asked holding the little dog. "The vet, he was very sick." Yoongi said taking his coat off.

Yoongi watched how Jimin and his puppy interacted so adorably with each other, sitting on the couch and watching a little TV. "I have a party I'll be at tonight for a few hours. Just watch Holly for me, okay?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

Later that night, Yoongi left and Holly hopped on Jimin's lap in the living room and Jimin sighed. "What if Yoongi really does have my key?" Jimin asked aloud and got up. He walked down the hall to Yoongi's room and opened the door.

He looked everywhere except Yoongi's nightstand. He opened the first drawer, blushing seeing a few bottles of lube. He opened the second drawer, just a few random business cards and papers. When he opened the third drawer, he gasped seeing about a hundred keys in there.

"The hell does he have all these keys for?!" Jimin said aloud. He dug around and his eyes widened as he picked up a special key. His key. The one to his special lock box. "He knows. He's s-seen it." Jimin mumbled as tears welled in his eyes.

He sat in the living for a few hours watching TV, trying not to cry but when he heard he door opening he almost lost it. "Oh, hey Jimin-ah. Didn't know you were still up-" Jimin stood up and glared at Yoongi.

He held up the key, Yoongi's eyes widening. "You lied to me." Jimin said as a tear finally escaped. "Jimin I-" "Why did you do that Yoongi?" Jimin asked. Yoongi knew this shit was serious because he didn't use honorifics. "I just wanted to see what you were hiding from me that bad. I didn't know it was...that type of...stuff." Yoongi admitted, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Can you at least pretend you never saw it?" Jimin asked as he began to cry more. "Yeah. I can." Yoongi said and Jimin rushed off to his room, slamming the door. "Well fuck me." Yoongi said sarcastically and chuckled to himself. He can't just pretend he never saw that stuff. It wasn't that easy.