FAIRY TAIL

Anna stayed with Mavis for a few more days before she ended up taking off.

Once she landed, Anna slung the cloak Mavis gave her around her shoulders. Mavis was aware that Anna and Zeref didn't travel around people, so she was hoping Anna would feel more comfortable with the cloak.

Anna stayed away from the villages. Traveled by the edges just around the actual towns. Eventually though, Anna had to step foot in Magnolia.

Immediately her senses went into over drive. Her nose picked up every little scent and her eye darted from person to person. Anna felt like people were yelling in her ears. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"You are strong" Anna repeated Zeref's words in her head. She was ready now. She took a few steps forward, then a few more, then a few more and she was in the large town. She was... fine. A smile made its way to her face.

Anna walked around aimlessly for the whole day. She was barely able to walk around town without losing her composure; Let alone talk to anyone. She sighed and she slumped on a bench. An old short man came to sit next to her. Anna didn't mind and kept her mouth shut.

"Are you lost child?" The old man asked. Anna glanced at him and took note of his odd clothing. He was wearing an odd orange and blue outfit with a tall pointy hat. Anna giggled at the hat. He looked like an ant.

Just then, two people came running up to the old man. It was a boy without his clothes on?

"Master! Lucy and flame-for-brains took off. An S-Class mission is missing" the old man became furious and began to grow large. He smashed an empty picnic table before standing up.

"Natsu!" The old man yelled. 

Natsu? Why did that name sound familiar? Anna wracked her brain before it came to her.

"Excuse me, but can I come with you? I want to meet this Natsu person." Anna asked shyly. The two men looked at her strangely.

"Absolutely not. This is an S-Class mission and a Fairy Tail matter." The old man said.

"But big brother is looking for Natsu and mother and father knew him and Mavis told me to join the guild and I have no where to go and big brother left me alone" Anna stared prattling. The old man stopped her.

"Mavis?" He questioned. Anna nodded her head and looked away sheepishly.

"Who is this Mavis you speak of child?" The old mans voice became demanding, but it didn't effect her. She had gotten used to loud noises by now. 

"She's about yay tail, long blonde hair, really pretty, she's got little wings in her hair and green eyes and she's really nice" Anna gushed shyly and moved her hands around as she talked. She bent down and held her hand out to show height, she pulled her long blonde bangs to show her hair, she put her hands by her forehead and flapped them and then pulled her eyes open before throwing her arms out and falling backwards.

With her back bent if half, Anna looked up from over her stomach.

"Eh eh" She motioned for them to say something, but their eyes were wide.

"Only members of fairy tail can see first master Mavis" the stripper said. Anna quirked her head to the side.

"She let me stay on Tenro Island when big brother left me..." Anna explained sadly.

"Come child. If you want to join you shall." Anna smiled brightly and grabbed the old mans hand. Her first interaction went surprisingly well. Anna followed the two boys to their guild hall.

"Woah!" Anna looked around the large guild hall in awe.

"This place is big" She murmured. The old man looked back at her and nodded.

"Mira we have a new member." he shouted. A pretty girl in a pink dress and long white hair stepped towards Anna with a large smile. She stared at the white-haired girl for a moment. 

Anna clutched the bag on her shoulder tightly and followed Mira To the counter. She felt wiggling in her bag and panicked.

"Anna, how many times do I have to tell you not to zipper your pouch!?" A male voice called.

"Sorry! Sorry Pandora. You were asleep I thought you'd like it better if it were dark." A small red ball flew out of Anna's bag and onto her head. Pandora's tail went up in flames and he tucked his head into his front fluff.

"Ah it is alright. You were just thinking my comfort." Anna smiled and pet the flaming bird. Suddenly, she realized everything was quiet. The sound of a mug hitting floor made Anna turn around.

"What? Big brother loved Pandora, do you not like him?" Anna said worriedly. They all shook their heads and Anna smiled. They were all sweating as she turned back around.

"Where do you want your stamp?" Mira asked. Pandora turned around and motioned to his back. Mira giggled and put a red stamp on him. Then she asked Anna.

"Can I have it on my shoulder please?" Mira smiled and asked Anna to remove her cloak. Anna panicked and wrapped the cloak around her more. 

"Actually the back of my neck will be fine" She nervously spoke. Mina looked at the girl for a moment before nodding and placing the stamp on Anna's neck. 

"Welcome to Fairy Tail" Mira sang happily. Anna nodded

The stripper tapped on Gramps' shoulder.

"Natsu is still gone.." he reminded. Gramps nodded.

"Go retrieve them and bring her with you." Anna nodded and looked at Pandora. They gave each other the thumbs up before following the stripped man out of the guild.

"So what kind of magic do you use?" He asked.

"Don't let anyone know your true power. They will try to hurt you."

"I use Defusing and ice make magic." The stripper stopped in his tracks. He craned his neck back to look at the girl. He seemed shocked.

"Ice make magic?" He asked. Anna nodded.

"Do you know Ur?" He asked again. Anna nodded in response.

"Me and Urtear, her daughter, played together as children. Only for a few months though. She had to leave after that." Gray's eyes widened. Anna sped ahead of the stripper so he wouldn't ask anymore questions, and he didn't. 

When they made it to a boat, Anna leaned down a bit, but stopped. If they saw her wings, would they do the same thing that they did? Anna couldn't risk it so she let the stripper man help her on the boat. Right when she stepped foot on it, her eyes went wide. She grabbed her stomach and put a hand to her mouth.

"My stomach hurts." she complained. Stripper man sighed and whispered something about Natsu.

He bent down hesitantly and began to rub her back. Anna purred like a cat in response. 

"My name is Gray. I'm an ice make mage as well." Anna gave a thumbs up before looking away from Gray and gagging. She hadn't  eaten in days; there was nothing to vomit. Anna perked up slightly and poked Pandora.

"Can you hover me over the boat please?"

"No you have your own win-" Pandora was cut off by a death glare from the blonde.

"Yea sure." Pandora grabbed the rings on Anna's shoulders that held up her sleeves and hoisted her up just above the boat.

"Why aren't you telling them anything?" Pandora asked.

"You know what happened last time someone saw my wings Pandora. They caged me up and cut them off when I misbehaved. Plus, big brother told me I shouldn't tell people about my magic..." Anna looked up at the sky with a furrowed brow. She missed Zeref.