With You

With a groggy groan Anna brought a hand to her face as sat up a bit. She screwed her eyes shut before blinking then a few times and then opening them.

She raised her arms above her head only to realize one of them felt to heavy. She sleepily looked to her side only to see Rouge asleep with head head on the bed and his hand grilling hers.

A small smile found its way to Anna's face. She used her other hand to run her fingers through his raven locks.

"Thank you for staying with me" Anna cooed quietly.

Within a few minutes the red eyes boy began to move around. He woke up in a very similar fashion as Anna.

"Good morning" she called to the male. They were both quiet for a few minutes before Rouge looked away and began blushing.

"Did you really mean what you said back there?" He asked nervously. Anna looked at him confused.

"When we were in the cell. I- uh- yo- you said that you l-love m-me?" He stuttered nervously the blush on his face making him look like a tomato. Anna's face lip up as well and she looked down at her hands.

"Yeah. Yeah I did" she said concentrating on the warmth in her chest Rouge makes her feel.

Anna looked up at Rouge, but she only caught a glimpse of his red eyes before she felt something soft and warm in her lips.

It was Rouge. He was kissing her. Anna hummed and began kissing back. It wasn't a seductive kiss. It was a gentle, loving kiss conveying the purest feelings. There was only one word to describe it. Magic.

Neither pulled away until they began to desperately need air. With small pants they pulled away from each other with a small smile.

"I've felt something for you since I laid eyes on you. It took me awhile to figure out what it was. I love you and want to protect you, and hold you, and spend my life with you" Rouge confesses.

"I love you to Rouge" Anna said completely wrapped up in he moment.

A whistle came from the door and Anna looked over Rouge's head to see her idiot blonde brother.

"Get some Rouge!" Sting cheered.

"What's going on? Get out of the way cat" A new voice yelled. Anna giggled when she saw Laxus' face.

She was gripping Rouge's hand and he was hugging her hips. Laxus looked a mix of surprised, confused and pissed.

"What are you doing to Anna?" Laxus said darkly to Rouge.

"Dude they're totally in love!" Sting said happily, smacking Laxus in the shoulder.

Anna and Rouge made eye contact.

"Run!" With Anna's shout Rouge jumped off of the bed and used his shadows to slip under Laxus. The raging blonde dragon slayer chased after the raven haired male as soon as he realized what happened.

Sting bounded further into the Fairy Tail infirmary and sat down in the chair Rouge was previously occupying.

"Are you trying to get him killed?" Anna asked playfully. Sting just laughed and shrugged.

"Seriously though; I'm really happy you chose Rouge. Throughout the years I've known him I always thought he was the only one good enough for you" Sting said offhandedly.

"Gasp! An arranged relationship?" Anna said dramatically.

"Did you just saw Gasp?" Sting asked. Now it was Anna's turn to shrug.

After a few minutes of playful banter Anna took to staring out of the window into the Fairy Tail's pool area.

"A little bit ago of someone said I'd have a guild full of family and friends, a boyfriend, three brothers, and beat my childhood trauma I wouldn't told them they were crazy and direct them to the nearest asylum" Anna sad dreamily.

Yelling and things breaking echoed through the guild hall making Anna chuckle.

Said girl swing her legs to the side of her bed and opened the infirmary doors and stepped into the main hall.

Before she could say anything a table hit her square in the face. The table fell to the ground as everyone went silent. Blood was dripping from Anna's nose.

"Sorry!" Natsu yelled. Anna didn't move.

"Who threw that?" She asked darkly. Gray swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Gray did it!" Natsu yelled and ran away from the ice boy who paled. Anna made direct eye contact with Gray and smiled sweetly. She giggled making the scared male do the same.

In the next instant Gray had a table thrown at him making his fall back. It was silent for a second before everyone began to yell.

"Anna's back!" Most yelled happily before surrounding the blonde girl. She was handed gifts (mostly cake as a offering to the devil), and hugs.

Anna laughed as everyone began acting as if nothing happened. She looked out as her guild and her brothers guild conversed.

"I'm home"