Hah! Who Said Anything About Training

Anna was walking around town. She needed to pick up some groceries for everyone. Everything was finally decorated in the house. A lot of people lived there now. Cana, Juvia, Lisanna, Mira, Erza, Levy, Evergreen, Gray, Elfman, Laxus, Freed, Gajeel, and a few others. Anna decided to give it a name since so many people lived there now. She made a sign and hung it up by the front door.

Fairy Sanctuary

Anna smiled at the sign. Everyone was happy there. They all help lay for food and new accessories for the house. There were curtains and couches and game tables, Anna even added a hot spring bath house. Even if they didn't live there Fairy Tail members would stop by.

It was kind of like a second guild hall except there were a few rules.

1. If you eat it you buy it
2. If you break it you buy it
3. No fighting!

Anna was surprisingly steen when it came to the rules. She's like a fairy tail land lord. The thought made Anna laugh.

Anna had been taking jobs that were close by and short.

An odd smell snapped Anna out of her musing. It smelled familiar but I'm a different way. It kind of smelled like... her? Anna was confused. She began to follow her nose but it lead to an empty ally.

It was bothering Anna as she walked back home. Once she dropped off the groceries Anna headed towards the guild.

"Allow me to introduce the fifth master of Fairy Tail. Gildarts" Anna raised and eyebrow. Mira is Gildarts.

"I hearby reinstate Laxus." Anna's eyes widened. She narrowed them and smiled. He's back home.

"You're home again!" Anna jumped on Laxus. He held his hand out and stopped Anna from hugging him. She stopped pushing and just looked up at Laxus.

"Welcome home" Laxus smiler slightly smiled and nodded.

Two hours later

"What? The Grand Magic Games?!" Anna yelled.

"Sounds cool" Anna yelled. Laxus glared at her and she laughed evilly.

"Aren't you listening? They missed out on seven years of training" Macao pointed out.

Romeo explained what the games were.

"If we win her get like 30,000,000 jewl if we win" Romeo added.

"We're in!" Makarov yelled. Eventually everyone all agreed on participating whether they wanted to or not.

"Fairy Tail is entering the grand magic games and shooting for the top" Makarov announced.

"Oh yeah!" Everyone cheered. They can finally get back to number one. In just three months they can get to the top. Let's do this!

Since everyone was going on their training trips Anna decided to tag along with Wendy and Natsu's gang. They were heading to the beach. Everyone were in their bathing suits besides Anna. She had her normal clothes on and if it was possible her cloak seems thicker.

The first day they got there everyone decided to play in the water. Anna took off her cloak and decide to go for a run along the shore.

She ended up running into Erza.

"Why aren't you enjoying the play day?" She asked. Anna pulled her cloak tighter around her.

"Some scars should never be seen" was all Anna said before she continued her jog. When Anna was done running she decided to work ok her control. Her most fatal fighting flaw is that she can't control her dragon slaying magic.

Anna stood opposite of Erza.

"Okay I lose control after the third beast form" Anna warned Erza. She nodded. Erza wanted to work on her ruction time and what not. She was to take down Anna if she loses control.

"Dragon slayer secret art: beast mode level four!" Anna's magic power spiked like crazy. She was trying to control her power and maintain her current state. Anna's goal is to be able to use her seventh form without having to worry aboriginal killing anyone or laid control.

Soon nighttime cake and everyone gathered at the inn. Anna found a seat on the roof of the hotel. She bummed to herself as she laid back and looked at the stars.

It was now day two and Anna was pretty confident that she could get to her fifth form. Anna did her physical training. She went on a jog and and did some other things similar to that. When Anna finished her jog she saw Virgo bowing. She ran over. Without explanation Anna vanished into thin air. When she landed they were in the spirit world.

"Whoa. I think someone slipped me something?" Anna said looking around.

"Is it true that your world is close to destruction?" Lucy asked. Anna jumped back seeming.

"What?!" Anna yelled. She stared at the guy with the huge mustache with narrowed eyes and a pout in her face.

"Smile" he said. Anna did her double chin thing again. With her eyes still narrowed.

"I requested your p present so we can celebrate your remarkable turn from the clutches of time" he said.

"Now let's party" Anna clapper her hands together and whooped.

Anna ran up to Aquarius. She jumped around her with sparkles in her eyes.

"Woah! You're like super pretty. I bet you have a boyfriend!" Anna said. She looked at Anna for a second before looking at her then at Lucy.

"I like this one" Anna's eyes sparkled. Anna and Natsu began to eat.

"Eat drink and be merry? Sounds good to me!" Anna yelled.

Lyra and Anna began whispering and then laughing darkly. Lyra went to her harp and Anna followed her. Lyra began to play and Anna took a deep breath as began singing.

"Oh youth, guided by the servant of the goddess, unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
Oh youth, show the two whirling sails the way to the Light Tower...and before you a path shall open, and a heavenly song you shall hear." everyone applauded the musical duo. As the party wore Anna found herself thinking about they weird scent.

It smelled so much like her, She couldn't have been smelling herself right? Anna shook her head and watched as everyone interacted and partied. It warmed her heart.

"Thanks Mavis. I'll make sure to enjoy this for both of us" Anna whispered to herself before jumping back into the party.