Hell and Heaven Will Never Meet

Anna looked down to see six legs.

"Oh no.." they began to move and Anna fell over.

"You woke up!" Pandora came out and hugged Anna.

"Mind helping me?" Pandora nodded and lifted Anna up by her cloak.

"God, I love you." Pandora smiled and nodded. They heard and explosion and shared a look before taking off towards it. Anna saw Natsu fighting the snake guy.

"He can handle that right? Right?" Anna nodded to herself.

"Kick some butt Natsu!"

"You got it!" Natsu cheered. Anna smiled at him.

She looked towards the top and had Pandora fly her up there. She needed to find the control room.

They spent a lot of time flying around, before Anna saw a bright green light.

"There, Pandora! We can end this now!" When they got there, Jura was yelling at the Brain guy. Lucy and Gray were there too. Anna and Pandora hovered above the ground next to her guild mates.

"Yo! I took out he weird sleepy guy. He can't do anything when he doesn't have magic. Ren got hurt so I left him to rest. Natsu is fighting the snake guy right now and Erza is with Jellal. Apparently he forgot his memories and wants to help. Go help him." Gray and Lucy seemed shocked and worried, but only nodded.

Jura quickly took out Brain dude, but the stick came to life. Anna gasped and ran over to it before poking it in the forehead.

"So cool! You're like a small human made of wood. Without hands or feet... so I guess like a mutilated doll...  not a good comparison.." Anna slowly trailed off and scratched her cheek. Well, that went well.

"If there's no control panel and no driver, what do we do?" Happy asked. Carla shut down the idea quickly. Wendy took off with no explanation.

"Okay then." Anna said breaking the silence.

"Brain is such a fool. He was a pitiful leader." It was stick man. Anna waved to him as he threatened the others. Anna tilted her head to the side. She reached for it and snapped it in half. Natsu took the top from Anna and began hitting it on the ground.

"I've heard just about enough of you. I've got a splitting head ache man." Natsu stopped.

"The cane is talking about kicking our butts." Gray said.

"At least he can't really kick our butts, he has no feet." Anna and Happy said in unison. They looked at each other and pointed.

"You can read my mind." they said in sync again.

"What am I thinking about? Fish!" They cheered and high fived.

"Gosh I love this cat. Pandora you should learn from him~" Pandora shook his head.

"I will drop you." he threatened. Anna yelled and grabbed Pandora.

"No, please don't. I love you~" Pandora rolled her eyes at Anna's antics.

Natsu and Gray wrestles withe the cane. Lucy snapped.

"That one's just annoying, kid. But this one." The cane stared at Anna.

"She is stronger than anyone." Anna flinched.

"I think Lucy is stronger than me" Anna said nervously. Suddenly, the lacrima fell out of the canes mouth and a bright light blinded everyone.

"The great one is here" The cane said.

"Brain has a side that thirsts for destruction. They call him Zero. He will kill anyone in his path." the stick bowed to the Brain dude.