For Our Friends!

Lucy was burned and battered really badly. Finally Natsu called down to Lucy. He had gotten rid of the threat. Lucy was angry. She unleashed her intimate spell. Her and Gemini held hands and started chanting. Flare began to freak out as a whole universe formed around her.

Lucy cast the spell. A big explosion kicked up the sand. As the dust cleared Flare we completely unharmed. Lucy was exhausted and fell over. She way crying. Natsu helped her up and they walked out.

The Raven Tail chick look up at a man in blue armor and he nodded. He must've nullified Lucy's attack. Anna's face was contorted into anger as they awarded points to Raven Tail allowing them to grab fist place. Anna looked up at the Raven Tail guild stands this meant war.

Anna took a deep breath and calmed herself down on the outside

Anna took a deep breath and calmed herself down on the outside. The second match was about to begin.

Ren from Blue Pegasus against Mermaid Heal's Webb. The end result was a win for Blue Pegasus earning them second place. Fairy Tail team B was bumped down to third with 10 pointd and team A was dead last with 0.

The next match was Warcry from Quattro Cerberus and Olga from sabertooth. The winner was Sabertooth by a long shot. There was no way Warcry could've won. It was an instant K.O. Giving them a total of 19 points bringing themselves to first place.

The last match was Fairy Tails team B Mystogan versus Jura from Lamia Scale. Jellal had it in the bag. Suddenly he just stopped and began rolling around. They ended up losing bumping Fairy Tail B to forth place.

Right when they left the arena Anna threw a fit.

"I got first place on Hidden only to have us be brought down to forth!" Anna screamed. Gajy had a blank face and Laxus was pouting in his own scary way. Mira just smiled and tried to calm Anna down. Jellal apologized and Anna just pouted. She climbed up Laxus and they pouted together.

 She climbed up Laxus and they pouted together

With that the first day was over. It was a huge disappointment.

They walked out and Anna jumped off Laxus. She wanted to visit Wendy and Carla, however someone blocked her path.