Beloved Demons

"You dare betray the king!" Fake Erza yelled.

Jellal yelled at Erza, but the king introduced. He never thought of Jellal as his son? No this would not pass.

A green light came from the ground. Magic power was building up in the air. A mechanical dragon appeared.

Pandora felt Anna tug and he accidentally dropped her. Anna's own wings grew and cried Anna.

"Hell dragon slayer roar!" Anna send an attack his way but it didn't even effect him. Anna growled and clawed at the machine with fury.

"You refuse your own son! You should love whatever family you have left" Anna yelled and went on a rampage. When the smoked cleared there was only a scratch.

The other dragon slayers joined her.

"He's weak at the joints. Strike where you can" Anna said. They all attacked it. Attack after attack. Anna could feel her control slipping.

Anna's hand was starring to turn to fire and horns were forcing their was  through her head.

"No. No. I'm losing control" Anna's voice was beats like. It went back and forth between growling and murmuring no.

Wendy used her support magic. And suddenly Anna's mind wasn't as messed up. It was worth a shot.

"Dragon slayer secret art-  beats mode form 3" Anna said. Wendy used another spell that enhanced raw power.

Natsu and Gajeel began ripping up the dragon. Anna looked over just in time to see Natsu eat the missile fire. Then Gajeel eating the metal on a dragon. Anna concentrated on the king. She feasted on his greed. Then ate the injuries of Natsu and Gajeel along with Wendy.

"Now I've got s Fire in my belly!" All three of them yelled. Anna and Natsu high fived. Natsu yelled at Gajeel for copying him while Anna was calling him adorable.

The dragon began to suck in magic power at a huge rate. This was bad. Anna jumped on the thing.

"Defusing magic level two" Anna cast a small dome around herself and the mechanical dragon. Anna slammed her palms down and began sucking the magic power out of the dragon itself.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" Anna yelled. She couldn't let it hurt anyone here. She used as much strength as she could to suck the magic power out, but more and more kept coming. Anna looked up and the sky and yelled again. She couldn't let this thing reek havoc on Edolas.

The dome suddenly gave way and Anna was thrown off the mechanical dragon. She crashed into a stoke wall and fell to the ground. Anna put her hand up and gave them a thumbs up.

Even after Anna's efforts the machine was still hard to beat. All three of them were exhausted and Anna was hurt.

"If we don't have energy let's take some from tomorrow!" Natsu yelled. They all stood up.

"Sky dragon"
"Iron dragon"
"Fire dragon"
"Hell dragon"
"Roar!"

All four attacks hit the machine at the same time successfully bringing it down.

"Whoop! That was fun, but imma take nap now" Anna abounded before she close her eyes.

"Wake up you manic! We still have work to do!" Gajeel yelled. Anna grained and got up.

"Fine"  

Suddenly the islands started falling one by one. Yellow tendrils of light were seeping from the ground and into the sky.

"Magic power is being taken from Edolas. Pure magic power" Anna said shocked.

"We should head to the royal city. We need to see if we can help" Wendy offered. They all agreed and began to head to the city.

Everyone was running around trying to figure out why all the magic was missing.

"Everyone stay calm!" Anna yelled. She was trying to lead people to a place where the falling islands won't hit them.

"Everyone this way" Anna waves her hands. It was getting out of hand. 

Natsu handed a cloak at Anna and some horns. She knew what she had to do.

Anna wrapped the cloak around her shoulders.

"Hell dragon secret art- beast mode!" Anna called out. If she was gonna sell this while demon thing she needs to look scary.

"Haha I am the demon they call Dragneel!" It began. Gajeel, Wendy and Anna began wrecking the time. They needed to seem powerful.

"Hehehe" Anna giggled. She licked her lips and cracked her neck before swinging at a building, making it fall in half.

"Natsu! Stop this now!" Jellal yelled. Natsu glared at him.

"Are you telling me what to do?" Natsu asked darkly.

"You don't need to hurt innocent people. It's over" Jellal yelled once again. He then jumped down to where Natsu is and they put on a little show. Anna could see they were talking but could tell what they were saying.

Anna began to feel a warmth. The magic energy surrounded her and was pulling her and everyone towards the sky.

"It's beginning to get rid of the last magic Edolas had left. The exceeds and us" Anna smiled and leaned back. Laying down on the light with her arms crossed behind her head and her leg hanging over the other.

"Was nice knowing ya Edolas" Anna said. She had no one to say by to. With that they all went back to Earth land.

"Oh my Gosh! We just got pooped out of the sky!" Anna yelled as they all fell.

"We're back!" Natsu cheered along with everyone else. It seemed the exceeds were taken to earth land as well. The queen told her tale. It was an interesting one. Carla found her mother and Happy, wether he realized it or not, met his family as well. It was a happy ending.

"Where's my cat!?" yelled Gajeel. Just then, everyone heard Pantherlily as he stepped out from behind the bushes. Anna had hearts swimming in her eyes.

"Cute!" Pandora knocked her over the head and pouted.

"You're cute too~" Anna cooed.

She didn't notice it before, but Lily had something in his hand. When he pulled the rope, it was Lisana. Anna smiled and pushed Natsu towards her.

"Go give her a hug ya dope!"

They all brought Lisana to Elfman and Mira. Anna watched as they cried and hugged. She couldn't help but thing of her real brother. The one she was taken from as a child.