Fighting Together

Gray woke up just in time to see Anna trying surround Sugar boy with ice. Her sword was broken on the ground.

"What was that for!?" Gray yelled. Anna's lips quivered and she gave Gray the puppy dog eyes. He flinched back and looked like he had just killed Pandora.

"Sorry" He yelled. Lucy and Natsu got rid of the giant octopus (wherever that came from) and they all gathered in the hall.

"What's that?" Anna pointed to the key in Lucy's hands. The she pointed to the girl.

"Who's that?" Suddenly the key changed into an Edolas frog. Anna ushers and kicked Sugar boys leg.

"Gimme' Anna snatches the key out of his limp hand.

"Did you take them both out?" Natsu asked. Anna nodded.

"I used ice make magic" she said. Anna was hoping. No one saw her illusion magic.  Gray pointed at Sugar boy.

"What about him?" Gray asked skeptically. I

"Defusing magic and hand to hand combat. He's good with a sword but bad with his fists" Gray looked at Anna still not convinced. They all left the room with Anna in the rear . She was starring at Grays back. He might know something.

As they were running Gray suddenly attacked the key.

"What was that?!" Anna yelled.

"I can make another copy. If we don't break this one they can get in again" Anna nodded as they continued to run.

A loud voice made them all stop.

"Stop" It was Erza. They all looked back to greet her, but it wasn't their Erza.

Anna's eyes widened in horror. No Erza couldn't have lost. She quickly took out all three of them them before tying them up and dragging them into the Dragon Chaim Cannons control room.

"I heard you retired the key"

"Not entirely sir. The key was broken. This one here can make a perfect copy" Erza nudged Gray.

She lifted Natsu up and held her sword to his throat. Just then Anna popped up.

"C'mon your choose him as a hostage over me. I thought Gray loves me mor than that" Anna pouted.

"Silence!" Erza yelled.

"Yeah, yeah. You own me cake after this" she mumbled. Gray looked at Natsu before creating a key and walking up to the cannon. Just as he pushed it in Anna released herself from the ropes. 

"Do to Gray!" Erza followed suit; attacking the soldiers. They made sure no one touched him.

"You're lucky Juvia isn't here" Anna laugher as she punched another soldier.

The cannon began to activate. The eyes of the statues in the room glowing. Everything began to move and the city began to split.

Gray freaked out. He couldn't find the controls.

"We don't have time!" Natsu jumped up and began fighting as well.

"I'm calling off the launch!" Erza yelled. She grabbed the king and held her blade to his throat.

"Fire directly at the lacrima!" Erza yelled.

"Fire it now. Forget about me!" The king yelled.

"Change the Target." The soldiers yelled. Just then the mean Erza came down on Erza. She was forced to let go of the king.

"Original target back in track! Fire!" The king yelled again.

A long white chain like thing attacked to the floating island.

"We can't let this happen!" Anna yelled.

A large dragon bird thing began attacking the castle. They flew straight up to the lacrima island.

Anna jumped off the legion when no one was looking and flew up to Extalia to warm the exceeds.

Pandora flew next to Anna as they landed. Anna's eyes narrowed. Wendy and Carla were there. They were throwing rocks at them.

Anna spread her wings wide.

"Stop this instant" smoke covered Anna's features only showing her outline. Everyone stopped in their tracks.

Anna used her illusion magic. She had blond ears and yellow cat eyes. A long yellow tail swished behind her. She had markings all over her skin.

"Why are you abusing my children?" Anna asked stepping out of the smoke. She looked around.

"I am a goddess! Why do you not bow?" Anna said sternly. They all freaked our and bowed. Anna walked over to Wendy and Carla.

"Their queen is coming. I'll give you as much time as possible" Anna leaned away from them.

"I give you my blessing my pure children" Anna stepped back. She ran to the edge of the island. She transformed back and jumped down to help.

"Push!" The eight of them pushed with they had. Anna, Pandora, Natsu, Happy, Gajeel, Lucy, Erza, and Gray.

Anna activated her Hell dragon slayer magic.

"Hell dragon slayer secret art- beast mode. Hell dragon slayer secret art-beast mode" Anna was in her second beats mode. Her power strengthened her body.

"Push!" Erza yelled. Anna chuckled.

"Heh it's kinda like I'm being told to give birth" Anna was sweating. She was pushing as hard as she could.

Suddenly it got lightener and lighter. The exceeds were helping.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh"

"Just keep pushing guys"

"Use every ounce of power you have left!"

Natsu, Gray, Erza.

"Everyone get ready to push with all your might!"

Wendy.

"We can do this together. We are strong! We are fairy tail!" Anna yelled. Everyone cheered.

"Just keep pushing!" Natsu

"This won't be the end of us!"Gray

"Quoting is not an option! Not for fairy tail" Erza

"We will Stop it. No matter the cost" Lucy

"Grrrr" Gajy

"Just a little more! You are your own strength" Anna.

"Give It your all!" Wendy.

The lacrima was pushed away. The exceeds and everyone else were being pushed away. Pandora grabbed Anna. Carla grabbed Wendy. Happy grabbed Natsu. A royal guard tabbed Erza. A citizen grabbed Gray.

They all looked down. The lacrima was gone. The island began to glow.

"Don't worry they're all safe and sound" Mystogan?

"I'm sorry it took so long. With your efforts I never would've made it in time. It's over" Mystogan said. Everyone cheered.

Suddenly, a light went though Pantherlily's body.

"We're not done here. Destroy everyone of them!" dark Erza yelled.

This was bad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.