Ya Messed Up Buddy

Anna smirked evilly. She held her hands out.

"Hell in my leaf hand, Heaven in my right. Put them together and you get Holy Devil lotus explosion!" A ball of light blue light and black went hurling towards Sting and Rouge. 

"But that's like Natsu's attack!" Happy yelled

"But that's like Natsu's attack!" Happy yelled. Fairy Tail cheered as Anna laughed.

"He" she smiled evilly. Gramps face palmed while Mavis laughed. Both Sting and Rouge were it for the count.

Anna pointed at Gajeel and Laxus.

"You both have to be nice to me for a whole month!" She yelled.

"I never agreed to that!" Gajeel yelled.

"It was a week!" Laxus yelled at the same time.

Anna smiled seriously and held her hand up. She put her finger up and burned fairy tail's symbol in her Hell flames. She turned her hand around showing fairy tails little message.

"The last man, or woman, stand is Faiy Tails Anna

"The last man, or woman, stand is Faiy Tails Anna. with that spectacular ending Fairy Tails Has defeated sabertooths Sing and Rouge." The crowd went wild.

"They brought today to a thrilling conclusion. Fairy tail started last, but have climbed to the top" Anna jumped around happily. She leaned down at them.

"Let's do this again sometime!" She giggled, but stopped.

"Ah! Natsu was supposed to tell Lucy that we won! But he's gone!" Anna realized.

Erza walked up to her.

"What you did today was praise worthy. Remember tomorrow is a day of rest." She said.

Erza and Anna walked into the infirmary. She looked guilty while Erza looked at her proudly.

"We won" Anna said nervously. Lucy smiled and everyone in the room cheered.

"Wait, where's Natsu?" Wendy asked. Anna shot up and looked away.

"This one pushed him down a mine cart in the middle of the fight and challenged Sabertooth's opponents on her own" Erza said smiling in amusement.

"I wanted to try something knew and with my second and third origin opened I wasn't sure what would happen. I was protecting him!" Anna depended.

With Nastu

He was wide eyed in horror.

"A dragon... graveyard?" He said aloud. Natsu walked around in shock. There were dragon bones everywhere.

Back with Anna

Everyone was is high spirits. Nothing could bring them down, or so they thought).

Anna was playing games with Gajy and Laxus were drinking with Anna, thank god it was apple juice.

They were enjoying themselves on their days off. Erza has brought Anna cake and sat down herself. Suddenly Elfman was pushed into them and Anna and Erza dropped their cakes.

They rounded up Gray, Elfman, Gajeel and everyone ee who was fighting and made them sit in front of them. Erza lectured them about keeping their cool and what not.

"What exactly was the point of ruining my cake?" They both glared  as Erza spoke. Anna's Hell dragon slayer magic was swirling around her fist and Erza took out her sword.

"Come here and die with dignity!" Anna yelled while they chased down the three.

Suddenly Natsu burst through the pub doors with a less than pleasant look on his face. Everyone looked at him. Anna yipped and hid behind Gajeel.

"Sorry Natsu. I just, I just didn't want you to get hurt!" Anna said nervously. He completely ignored her and went to Gramps.

"You here come with me!" He yelled grabbing Anna and Gajeel. Wendy was behind Gajeel. Everyone was confused. 

"I found something crazy!" Natsu yelled. The three dragon slayers followed Nastu.

With Sting and Rouge

"What should I do with you? You got your asses handed to you by another dragon slayer, a little girl no less!" The master yelled.

"I thought you were true dragon slayers. You used to love to remind us that you were the epitome me of strength" he continued.

"You said as it is. We were defeated. Anna was somehow able to subdue us without using the full extent of her power. She possessed strength far beyond what we imagined. He may be unbeatable" Rouge said calmly. His eyes were downcast and his fist balled up.

The master smashed his fists down and stood up. His foot left a large crack in the ground.

"That sounds like the whining of a weakling to me. Is that what I'm hearing? Well? I don't recall asking for your pitiful excuses Rouge. You've disgraced our name as the mightiest guild." his magic power threw Rouge and Sting into the wall. Their exceeds Lector and Frosch, ran  to their dragon slayer.

" people like you aren't fit to call themselves members of sabertooth" the master roared. He threw them harder into the walls. The twin dragons could do nothing but take it.

"C'mon master! Sting and Rouge tried their best, isn't that enough? I know Sting lost but that's okay. He still gave the fight his all, and I'm proud of him." Lector defended. Sting looked up at his exceed.

" if you want my opinion, you gotta loose sometimes, or you'll never grow as a person. This gave Sting chance to learn a lot about himself and his opponent So why not just let it slide?" Lector finished. The master looked back. His rage still at its high. The master didn't know who Lector was, so he showed the master his emblem.

" this is a total abomination. Who defiled our guild sacred crest by placing it on this creature?" The master roared. The master used his power and blew Lector to smithereens.

"Help me  Sting!"

"No Lector!"

" cat went dessert. If you're smart you'll move your emblem before the same thing happens to you" the master said harshly.

Sting began to cry. Rouge held Frosch to his chest tightly.

"That won't happen to you" Rouge whispered. Sting cried and grabbed his face, standing up.

" what have you done!? What the hell of you done!?" Sting yelled. He looked up in rage. A white light stabbed through the master and went through his chest. Sting was at the other end of the light.

The master had died. Minerva, who looked completely unfazed by the fact that her father died, took front and center.

"