You People Have Problems

Four horns, and a human skull mask. Anna has changed into her third beast form. One of her hands grew claws while the other turned into a fire whip. White ribs wrapped her torso and cracks from fire were etched into her abdomen. A black tail grew thin and had small blades along the edges. The charred wings that adorned her back turned into spider leg-like things that grew from her back. Her shadow burned and charred the concrete.

"Aaaaaaaaagghh!" Anna drew her arms in and yelled to the sky. She lunged forward on her spider legs and used her whip to hit Laxus. He was thrown into the stairs. Anna let out a loud roar. She was no longer human.

Anna completely overpowered Laxus. In seconds, he was laying on the ground. Anna punched him over and over. He was bloodied and already unconscious, but Anna couldn't stop herself. Natsu and Erza ran towards Anna, trying to pull her off.

"Wait let me try something Gray told me about.." Natsu said seriously. He pulled his fist back and punched Anna square in the back. She froze up and Erza used that chance to knock out Anna. Her eyes widened. She felt limp and the spell wore off.

They left Laxus in the cathedral, but picked up Anna. She stared shaking violently and blood poured from her mouth.

"What's wrong with her?!" Natsu yelled.

"I don't know. Let's get her back to the guild.."

Almost a month had passed and Anna hadn't woken up still. They even brought her to Porlyusica, but she couldn't wake her up.

Everyone was going on as normal, while Anna was fighting for her life. People recovered from the lightning palace quickly and were already doing jobs.

A groan came from The infirmary.

"Anna, are you awake?" A firm voice called out. It was Erza. Anna blinked a few times and sat up. She looked out the window.

"What happened?" Erza pushed. Anna sighed.

"How much do you know?" Anna said tiredly. She was so damn tired.

"That you are a hell dragon slayer." Anna nodded her head. Might as well keep her in the loop.

"I had met dad when I was two. Back then, I only had my brother. We were twins, but he's older. Then a guild attacked our village. I protected my brother because I was the only one in the village with even a little magical power. I was forced to do their bidding for four years. Until one day, I snapped. I had to destroy a whole village, this wasn't the first time, but I had seen something that time. A little blond boy guiding his blind sister. I killed them. I can't believe I killed them. I needed to escape. I made one of my ice weapons and tried to stab the man with me that time, but he caught me. I was taken back. They tortured me. They destroyed both my eyes and much more.." Anna lifted her shirt. A large dragon shaped scar with a black tattoo shaped like chains wrapped around its neck.

"I snapped. I lost control and killed everyone there with my hell dragon slaying magic. Someone took me in, but I tried not to use it because I couldn't control myself. I was never able to control my magic because I wasn't with Angraloth. I didn't master anything everyday like Natsu or Gajeel. When he left, all I found was a lacrima with many attacks that I was never taught." Anna looked up this time.

"I hate magic. It ruined my life... I ruined my life." Anna stopped talking. Erza didn't mind. She walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"You saved me before. We had similar experience as children, and I won't let you punish yourself anymore." Anna grabbed onto Erza's arm but didn't push her away. She had only been hugged by her brother. Erza stepped back and held Anna's hands.

"If you even need anything, you may come to me." Anna nodded and stood up. She ripped her bandages off.

"We did not know where your house was, so Lucy brought over some of her clothes." Anna nodded again as Erza left the room. It was a red tank top with a black and white plaid shirt and a red belt. Anna cringed. She was so used to black. Anna grabbed her tattered cloak and headed home.

The next day, she was as good as new. She was looking at the request board when Mira began to talk about the dark guilds. Anna decided to listen because she has no idea how this stuff worked.

"We have to fight them" Gramps walked through doors and announced something about a coalition.

"We will send Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza and Anna." Anna danced over and twirled around Gramps.

"Why do I gotta go Gramps?" She asked.

"Natsu and Erza have taken a liking to you. It would be better if you came along" Anna twirled around Gramps again and jumped into Erza's arms.

"Can I call you big sis?" Erza blushed and nodded.

They made their truck over to Blue Pegasus' second house and was met by weird boys.

"Even with your cloak and eye mask, we can tell you're still a beauty~" Anna leaned forward and hugged the one with dark hair.

"You remind me of big brother!" Anna said happily. Lightning struck Ren and he dramatically fell. The other two ran over to him. Anna did the same.

A deep voice came from the stairs. The three boys moved and Anna copied them perfectly. She even found a suit somewhere.

"Man~ it seems a lovely lady is disguised as one of my men." Anna nodded with her eyes closed. As she opened them, she flinched back and hid behind Erza.

"Scary. Big sis save meeee" Anna yelled. Erza patted her head.

"What?!" Gray yelled loudly. Anna hissed like a cat and sank into Erza even more.

"I can't believe I had to fight with these bafoons..." Leon walked into the hall.

"Where's the puppy?" Anna called out and looked around. She dropped when she didn't find Tobi.

"Pooey~"