Making Amends and ( Scary) Friends

Anna and Natsu had a great plan. But they both fell asleep. Whoops? In the morning, the two of them continued to head over to the temple. Once the pair made it inside the temple, they executed their plan. Break stuff, but only on one side. Genius. Anna thought.

When Anna finally found Lyon and two others, she let Natsu give his little speech while she sneakily climbed up the floors. As they were talking, Anna stuck up behind a familiar figure. 

"Puppy!" Anna yelled happily. She jumped on Tobi's back and fluffed his ears.

"Want a sock?" Tobi nodded his head and Anna magically produced a sock from her cloak. She handed it over to the dog man and he happily accepted it.

"Here. Good boy" Anna pet his head while he chewed on the sock. As she did so she felt eyes burning into her back. The scent was familiar...

"Urtear!" Anna jumped off of Tobi and ran towards the scent, but instead of jumping on Urtear,  she grabbed air then fell onto an old man with a creepy mask.

"I know it's you. Don't interfere too much Ulty" Anna threatened. A smile adorned her featured but her tone was less than pleasant. She let go of the old man and walked away with a small wave.

Just then, Natsu shot up and attacked Lyon. Natsu got a direct hit, but then Lyon turned into ice and shattered. It was a fake.

Lyon got mad and turned the whole room into ice out of rage. Anna created her skates again and began to skate around. Lyon looked at her with a shocked expression.

"You have ice magic too?" Lyon asked. Anna nodded and put her hands out as if she was holding air.

"Ice, make scythe with ball and chain!" The same weapon as before appeared in Anna's hand. She twisted it around her body with dangerous precision before stopping the blade right in front of Lyon's throat.

"So you were the one who made that weapon" Lyon surmised. Anna nodded.

"Right you are" Anna tipped her head to the side and tapped it with her pointer finger making a 'duh' motion. 

"Natsu, what's that?" Anna yelled and pointed towards the sky. Something moved from one of the levels above them. Natsu looked up just in time to see it.

"I think it's the enemy. Go get them, I got Lyon!" Natsu nodded and raced away.

Anna's façade immediately fell. Her face was deadly serious and her body language demanded attention to her. 

"Submit or face defeat!" She called to him. Lyon refused so Anna gave him one last chance. With another refusal, she punched her fist into her palm and began casting her magic. 

"Ice make armor" Translucent ice surrounded Anna and a scythe appeared and grew in size until it was taller than the girl herself. Lyon used attack after attack, but it couldn't scratch her. He used live ice make magic meaning he could create living creatures that attack according to his will. However every attack was simple and his creation were easy to destroy.

Without Anna knowing, he sent an ice bird towards her back. Anna smashed the first one, but another was behind it. Her eyes widened and it smashed into Anna's back. It barely cracked the armor, but a piece of ice lodged itself in between her shoulder blades and pressed against the skin on her back. 

Anna stopped moving completely, letting Lyon hit her over and over again. He beat her up like a rag doll, even so she didn't move. She was thrown into a wall and she slid down the ice only  to slump on the floor. Anna's hand shot up and blocked Lyon's next punch.

A single black scale was under each of her eyes, but he couldn't see becasue of her white cloth that was wrapped around her eyes. Her teeth grew longer, stabbing into her lips. Black and red flames lit up her hand with coal and ash dripping from them. Lyons hand was burned to a crisp as hers exploded with fire. Her flames came up to his face and he flew back through a series of walls. He groaned and picked himself up.