I Missed you

It had been three days and Sting and Rouge hadn't seen hide or hair of Anna. Only a few of the large monsters. Each one was taken down. She would send a few every time

"I've had it. Anna betrayed us!" Sting yelled. Rouge punched him and the blond went flying into a large rock.

"If you would've trusted your own sister this wouldn't have happened!" Rouge yelled.

"When has she ever let us down? Never and you can't even bring yourself  to trust your flesh and blood?" Rouge continued. Sting didn't move from the spot where he landed.

"It's not that I think she's unreliable, but she's not the same. She Cant be my sister" Sting confessed. Rouge crossed his arms waiting for Sting to explain.

"Yea, she acts like my sister, but the darkness in her eyes, it's not right. Her whole act is just that, and act. My sister was taken from me when we were three,  but every memory of her is so clear. We are twins so I could feel that she was alive, but the connection we had is gone. I don't even know who this girl is" Sting told the group. Pandora stepped forwards with his arms crossed.

"You know nothing about what she went through for your sake. That was how she learned to survive. She needed to act and hide so she wouldn't get killed. If you were used as a dog and muzzled every time you stepped out of your cage, forced to destroy villages, blacked out when you were finally able to get your revenge, then abandoned by your parents all before the age of eight you'd have plenty of walls up yourself" Pandora yelled. Flashes of all the times Anna woke up screaming and sweating swarmed his mind. Then the times she woke up and immediate tried to kill herself.

Pandora scoffed and found a corner as far away from the four of them as possible.

Somewhere else Anna was sleeping in a pile of colorful warm fluffy balls. She looked up at the stars.

"Big brother! Isn't the sky pretty?" Young Anna asked as she pointed up to the sky.

"Yeah. I've got an idea! How about we go there someday! Together. We can walk on the stars. Promise" Anna's eyes widened at Stings suggestion.

"Awe yeah! Sounds so cool! It's a promise. I love you big brother!" She laughed as the twins hugged each other.

"I love you to" Sting responded.

"Hey Sting? If I ever get lost in the stars will you come and find me?" Anna asked looking up at Stings shocked face. He scoffed.

"Of corse I would" he answered with a pat on his little sisters head.

Anna ripped her eyes away from the starry sky and decided to focus on a large tree.

Did Sting never find her because she wasn't lost in the stars?

It was morning and Anna stretches her tired limbs. She looked around at the few puff balls left. As much as she hated it, she sent the more viscous ones to Sting and Rouge along with the exceeds. All that remained were about twenty multi colored fluffs left.

"C'mon. I'm taking you to a new home. You get to live with me and my friends" she told the group in front of her. Not only were they cute and calm they also cleaned! They all jumped up happily but Anna put her finger out stopping them.

"I live with other people. You guys can clean all you want during the day, but you can't be mean to my guild mates and no creeping around during the night. I'll build our guys our own room, or you could sleep in my comfy bed. Deal?" Anna asked them. They all jumped around happily again.

Anna scooped as many of them as she could in her arms while the remaining few climbed on her head, settled in her jacket or snuggled in between her boobs.

Once they were ready to go Anna walked out of the village gates.

"Yo! He demons are gone chief. You. can give the black haired one the reward. I must leave" Anna called out. If any of the villagers saw the 'demons' in her arms they would go crazy.

"Sting. Rouge. Collect the reward and give it to Mira for me. I don't want to see your faces for awhile. Pandora, let's fly back and take a nice bath" Anna called out. Pandora was at Anna's side in seconds and they took off.

Sting and Rouge watched as the two took off.

"Man, I messed up Rouge" Sting sighed. Rouge nodded. He indeed messed up. Big time.

"I'm supposed to be there for Anna, not toss her to he side. She's been through more than we could ever go through. Its not fare how I treated her." Sting and Rouge began walking towards the villagers for their reward.

"You know I had a dream last night. It was a memory I had forgotten. I promised I'd take Anna to walk on stars one day. Them I promised I'd find her if she ever got lost among them" Sting told Rouge.

"I only hope she remembers that as well"

It bad been about two weeks since the mission with Sting and Rouge. She had gotten her reward money and the little guys have all adjusted well. They even have names.

Lulu, Lala, Fufu, Taytay, Kiki, Coco, Roro, Sasa, B.B., Vivi, Riri, Titi, Toto. Yea. That was fun.

Anna was in the guild hall when Natsu came up to her.

"Hey Anna. I want to show you something" Anna smiled devilishly mirroring Natsu's expression.

"What is it?" Anna asked.

"Just wait" Before Anna knew it she was rolled up in a carpet. She pouted as she was sat down, still a little sushi roll, across from Sting.

"I wanted to apologize for before. I couldn't feel our connection anymore and that scared me." Anna kept a straight/annoyed face while Sting talked.

"I want to honor a promise we made as kids. It's not exactly it, but it was as close as I could get" Sting rubbed the back of his head.

He blindfolded Anna as he unrolled her. Once she was standing she took the blindfold off. Her eyes widened.

The floor, wall and well, everything looked like a night sky. It looked kind of like the...

"Are we in the celestial world?!" She shouted. Sting nodded.

"I asked Natsu and Lucy to help me with this" Sting admitted. Anna was so enthralled she barely registered when Sting picked her up and set her down on a blanket.

"I promised you a walk trough the stars, but I think we should eat first" Sting said with a dorky smile on his face. Anna stared at him silently. He was getting nervous.

"Bawaaaaa" Anna burst out crying. Real tears. Water that hasn't spilled from her eyes since the day she escaped the Shadow Blood guild.

Sting leaped up surprised and moved towards Anna. He pet her head just like when they were kids.

"I missed you Big Brother. Thank you for coming back to me" Anna cried. Sting was happy, but a bit taken aback.

"You're not mad?" He asked hesitantly. Anna shook her head.

"All I wanted was for you to trust me again. I was alone for so long and had nowhere to go before fairy tail. Even then I didn't belong until seven years ago when Tenro island sunk. I just wanted to trust someone again. Know that even though everything is different that out relationship and love was enough to keep us together." Anna sniffled while Sting wiped her tears. The idiot had some of his own. Anna lazily roles her eyes.

"Still weak to my tears eh?" Anna asked. Sting nodded.

"How could I ever ignore my beloved sisters tears?" Sting responded playfully.

"Hey Sting?" Anna asked just like in the dream.

"Yeah?" He said staring up at the constellations in the celestial worlds sky.

"I missed you"

"I missed you to" Anna hugged Stings waist and looked up at the sky as well.

"Hey Sting?"

"Yeah?"

"If I get lost again will you look for me, even if it's not the stars?"

Sting smiled.

"Of corse"