Lost Marbles

Anna looked up to see Lucy. She was in black with grey armor and a skull hair pin. Her voice was deep too.

"Agk Scary!!" Anna called out and leaned away.

Natsu and Happy freaked out as Lucy glared at them

Anna nervously laughed and got out from under the table with Pandora in her arms.

Lucy leaned towards Natsu and looked at him for a second. She then jumped on him, hugging him to death. RIP Natsu.

"Why didn't you just say it was you bonehead?" She said happily

"Where have you been? I was thinking the worst happened. Don't ever worry me like that again" She said seriously. The she jumped on Natsu and strangled him with her legs.

Gray greeted Natsu happily.  Following that was Mira. She was the same. To Anna's slight disappointment.

"Are you a cat sitter or something?" Makao asked.
.
.
.
"Cats!" They all yelled and moved away. They stared yelling at Carla, Happy and Pandora. Mira got close to Pandora and told them to relax.

"Yes they just look like exceeds!" Elfman said happily.

Natsu sat down and scary Lucy began interrogating him. Wendy and Anna looked around awkwardly. Natsu explained what happened to them and the guild.

Wendy was watching the two lovers all over each other, but Anna's eyes were somewhere else. Well someone else. It was her.

The copy of Anna had long blonde hair and wore a light blue and pink frilly dress. Her features were soft and she was laughing while talking to Cana. The thing that made Anna stop in her tracks was something else entirely though.

The Edolas Anna has her eyes. They were sea foam green and shined like crystals. Anna didn't get it. Everyone seems to be the opposite of themselves but her. Then it clicked. The other Anna was sincere and open. Something she could never be.

"Wait, If there's another me then Mugen this isn't our guild at all. Maybe they're all different people entirely.." Anna thought out loud. Wendy looked at Anna in confusion.

"Did you say something?" Anna shook her head and latter Wendy's. They continued to watch Natsu explain everything.

Lucy said something loudly and Levy yelled at her. They began fighting like Gray and Natsu usually do.

While Lucy was messing with Natsu, a girls voice called out.

"Are you harassing Natsu again? You should know better." A girl with short white hair said. Lucy backed off and Natsu stared at the girl.

Elfman and Mira greeted her and the girl answered calling them bro and sis.

"This wouldn't happen to Lisana would it?" Anna whispered to Happy. The cat nodded with tears building up in his eyes. Natsu had a similar reaction.

"She's alive. Lisana.." Natsu said. He seems frozen in place. remembering her most likely. Tears built up in his eyes as he stood there. Anna and Wendy decided to leave the two alone.

They suddenly jumped in, Lisana talking about how she was alive.

"I found you" Natsu said.

Carla put her paw on her chin.

"I thought this world was opposite of ours, but that's not the case" Carla told Wendy.

"So you noticed" Carla nodded in response to Anna's question.

"Look over there. That's me right there, and Mira would be acting different.  The biggest thing is probably over there. That's you Wendy." Anna pointed out.

"They are different people entirely. They are Edolas citizens from the beginning. It had its own separate history and culture. It's not a shock that a fairy tail exists. These aren't the people we are looking for" Carla said lousily. They were about to leave, but Nab ran in.

"The Fairy Hunter is here!" The whole guild freaked out and Levy began messing with the machine. Lucy and Levy yelled back and forth.

"She's here!" Yelled Elfman. A huge monster flew towards the guild hall

"What is that?" Anna yelled.

"The fairy hunter" Lucy replied. Anna stopped for a second.

"It smelled familiar. It's Erza!" Anna yelled. Even if she was surrounded by new smells, a familiar one still stood out. Erza always smells like cake.

The guild teleported just in time to escape. Anna and Natsu looked at each other before gagging.

"It's a vehicle" they said in sync. When they landed, everyone checked on each other.

"The one at the reins was Erza Nightealker. Aka the fairy hunter." Anna lied down.
.
.
.
.
.

She knew it.