Rawr (`o')ゞ

After flying for about an hour the trio of humans and exceeds touched down just outside of the village gates.

We are from Sabertooth. We excepted your request!" Sting yelled. His greeting was met with numerous smacks on the door.

Smack, pause. Smack, pause. Smack. Smack.
Smack.
Smack. Smack, pause. Smack.
Smack.
Smack. Smack. Smack, pause. Smack.

There was more than one things smacking the large wooden gates of the village. Every single one them knocked in the same pattern.

Anna looked up at the two.

"I smell someone" She said calmly. The two human males seemed confused. Pandora smirked.

"Reveal yourself. We are wizards and will not hesitate to protect ourselves if you pose a threat" Anna said happy. Rouge smiled slightly. She hadn't cracked a smile or said any of her random comments like she usually would.

"I mean you no harm. I am the leader of this village" a woman with blonde hair in a low ponytail and an odd mark on her face (A/N ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

"If you're the villagers then why aren't you in the village?" Rouge asked.

"We were driven out by the demons. These are large and hideous creatures. They are covered on fur and are cunning." The woman shivered.

"Please get rid of the as soon as you can!" She pleaded. Pressure I'm suddenly on her shoulder making the woman look up. In front of her was Anna with a smile.

"You got it!" She chirped before flying straight over the gates and into the village.

Sting and Rouge exchanged looks before walking to the doors why knows what kind of demons they were. Anna could already be in trouble.

They both pushed the doors open and  closed them so no demons could get out. They heard a scream and went running towards the noise. When they arrived their eyes widened.

Oh no.

Anna she...

She was...

PETTING THE DAMN THINGS!!!

She was surrounded by the... demons?

They didn't seem to fit the description that woman gave the three of them.

Yes, they were hairy, and rather large, but scary? Not really. They were all just balls of fur with cat ears. They had puppy dog eyes the practicality sparkled. They were all different colors ranging from black to white.

They all surrounded Anna hoping around and cuddling her. She was laughing and trying to pet everyone of them at once. They creatures tackled her over and began surrounding her but every one of them were gathered in one spot.

"Hahahaha so cute. Hahahahaha. Don't. Not Hahaha there." Anna was crying while laughing.

"We're on a job!" Sting yelled. Rouge just stood there.

Anna's was popped out of the fury pile of monsters.

"But we haven't found the monsters yet" she said while tilting her head. Rouge sighed and pointed towards the little fury things that enveloped Anna.

She gasped dramatically and put her hand to her chest. Sting head dropped. She's crazy. It's official.

Sting tried to grab one off of Anna but it immediately freaked out. It's mouth grew and sharp teeth were covered in drool. Two eyes turned to four and it's legs morphed into one large foot with claws. Sharp wing-looking things grew from their heads. They all jumped together to form hundreds of giant monsters.