3 and 4

Anna woke up soon after. Wendy was healing her. She scratched the back of her head.

"I recovered enough magic power to heal you." Wendy admitted. Anna thanked her. Mostly everyone was gone again. There were still fights going one everywhere. One in particular caught Anna's nose.

"Ulty and Natsu?" Anna thanked Wendy again.

"I need to go help Natsu. He's in trouble" Anna explained. Wendy wished her luck as she ran towards Natsu.

"Pandora fly me over" he grabbed Anna and she told him where to go while sniffed the air.

"Let me go!" Pandora let go of Anna and she fell in between Natsu and Ulty. 

"Ulty why are you here?" Anna said happily. Just then Natsu was hit and he blacked out. Anna scowled.

"I warned you Ulty. You and I are enemy's now" Ultear sent her orb towards Anna with her fast forwards. Anna grabbed the only one that would've hit her. She crushed the orb.

"Defusing dome!" Anna yelled. Urtear's magic was cut off and her orb fell to the ground.

The two of them had a ferocious hand to hand battle. Anna hit Ultear. Urtear hit Anna. The blows they were trading were so fast all Natsu, who just  gained  consciousness, could see was the after images.

His eyes were wide. He smiled and gushed.

"She's so cool" Anna hit Ultear and sent her flying.

Suddenly, a ball of white crashed into a tree. Lucy followed soon after, but stopped behind Natsu.

Two more kin. Anna wanted to get done with this fast. Her dome shattered and she was almost out of magic power.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art- words of god. Now drain" just like the energy Asshole, these two fell to their knees.

"Natsu, Lucy now! While I can hold them" They had large amounts of magic power and none of them were injured in any way. The three of them were at a disadvantage. Anna wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up the drain spell. It seemed like they had an intimate amount of magic power.

Natsu said his little catch phrase and he rushed forward at Urtear. He hit her with his fire dragon iron fist. Urtear just held her hands up to protect herself from Natsu's barrage of attacks.

Lucy summoned Virgo to lay a beat down on who she called Tubby. They finally had the upper hand, but not for long.

Anna has drained over half of their magic power, but even so they were powerful.

"Gaaaahhh!" Anna yelled. It felt like a pile of bricks were coming down on her, but she had to help them. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Pandora they all needed her help.

Anna was even more determined now. She pushed against the pain with a new found motivation. The light blue shine of her Heaven dragon slayer magic was pulsing with life.

Natsu has dealt the finishing blow to Urtear and Virgo went back to the celestial world.

Now it was Anna's turn to fall to her knees.

"You know, I've passed out more times in the last four months than I ever had in my life. Well besides when I was held hostage. Huh. You make a great team?" Lucy nooded.

"You're a part of our team too" Anna smiled. It was nice to hear that she was a part of something.

"4 down, 3 to go" Anna snickered at Lucy and Natsu's surprised reactions.

"What? It's not like I beat them all by myself" Anna said defensively.

"Ow that hurt" Tubby stood up scratching his head.

"Oh shi-(BEEEEEEP) this is bad. Sorry but you two are on your own. I'll be fine here with Pandora." Anna reassured them.

Anna watched as Tubby used his Mr. Cursy doll-or-whatever to control Lucy. She began trying to fight Natsu. He couldn't hurt her. He wouldn't. So he dodged and tired to get the doll away from him.

It took a while but the two of them finally brought him down. Natsu got the doll and fused his magic power with Lucy. However, Natsu was crushed under rocks and couldn't move. Anna sighed. Lucy and Happy tried to pull him out.

"Natsu you have magic! Use it!" Anna reminded him. She sighed again.

"I wonder how the others are doing..."

The five of hem decided to take a small break. Anna healed them again with her Heaven dragon slayer magic, but all of them were still low on magic power.

Once they rested up, they went after Zeref, but he was gone.

"We gotta settle the score for what they did to Gramps" Natsu glared forwards, thinking of whoever did the damage.

"Happy, can you fly around to find the ship they came here on?" Kou bent down to Happy's height.

"Sorry, I'm all outta power.." Happy shook his head. Pandora cleared his throat and Anna began to quietly laugh.

"I can fly to y'know" he pointed out.

"Oh yeah" Lucy finally realized. Pandora went to go search he island for the ship while murmuring about how everyone forgets about him just because he goes into his own dimension sometimes. Anna thought it was cute.

Minutes later, Pandora came back. He had found the ship. Since Happy was out of power, Anna flew herself while holding Lucy and Happy, while Pandora struggled to carry Natsu.

"So heavy-" he complained. Pandora and Natsu went back and forth with playful bickering.

Anna felt Lucy shaking in her arms.

"I'm scared. We barely managed to take down one of them. How can we take down the master?" Lucy said, nervousness present in her tone.

"Believe it Natsu. He promised to take Hades down. He always keeps his promises. I will help him along this path any way I can." Lucy nodded. She had no choice but to believe in them. They were strong.

Lucy realized how warm Anna's body was and she was aware of her tiny tremors.

She was scared too.
.
.
.
.
.
.