The Story of Twins.

"our mother died during birth. I was just hardly older, but once she was able to talk Anna began calling me big brother. It just clicked. All we had was each other back then. I tried to take care of her. I was the big brother after all, but she had already met a dragon named Angraloth. She wasn't very strong, but she worked hard so she could protect me. We had little but the towns people helped as much as they could. One day a dark guild attacked our village. Anna was the only one with magic power so she told everyone else to run while she held them off, but I refused. I stayed with her even though I was useless. She ran in front of me when one of the wizards attacked me. She told me to run and I did. I was so so scared I couldn't do much of anything but run. I ran to the nearest town to find as many wizards as I could, but when we got there the village was burned to the ground and Anna was gone. I had no idea wether she was even alive or not. I vowed to be the strongest so nothing could hurt me like that again, and I thought I might even be able to find Anna. Before she got taken away I used to think her eyes were beautiful. As the years went on I had no idea what she would look like, so I concentrated on her eyes. Every time I'd see someone that even resembled Anna I would ask them if they were my sister.

One day I had heard that the dark guild that had taken Anna was destroyed and there were no survivors. All hope I had of seeing her alive again was completely gone.

That's when I found out about all of the strong wizards in fairy tail. Natsu was even a dragon slayer like she was. I couldn't join but I admired you guys. I heard you had gotten a new member my age and I decided to pay even closer attention, but she was nothing like my little sister. Yes, she was strong, but even I could tell she refused to get close to anyone. When I finally found out her name was Anna and she was a dragon slayer it was already to late. You guys disappeared for seven years. Eventually I just forgot. I gave up on ever finding her again. I didn't even know if she was the one that disappeared or not,  but she was the closest person to being my sister I had ever found.  I joined sabertooth to become stronger, but it was nothing like fairy tail. Eventually I forgot about how a guild should be as well.

When Anna appeared in front of me a few days I couldn't believe my eyes. I did something terrible to her. Not only had I forgotten about her, I refused to believe her." Sting took his hand away from Anna's hair.

"Did anyone see their signal flare?" Erza asked.

" nope. And I've been keeping an eye out for it the whole time. Well except for when Jura knocked me flat" Laxus told everyone. Anna woke up.

"Me neither. I'm kinda worried" Anna's said rubbing her eyes.

"I didn't see one either" Gray added.

" I ain't worried knowing our salamander he just forgot to fire the thing" Gajeel said crossing his arms.

"Signal flare?" Sting whispered.

"Tell me something" Sting said. Gajeel looked at him and was about ready to attack Sting if Anna wasn't holding his back.

"I know you weren't talking to me punk" he growled.

"Sorry but, where's Natsu? Wasn't he in he fight today?" The five of them looked anywhere but Sting

"Is Nastu hurt? Is he gonna be okay?" Lecter asked. Anna went all gushy and hugged the red cat.

"Aren't you just the cutest! You should play with my Pandora!" Anna pulled Pandora out of his dimension and put him down right in front of Lecter.

"What do you want Anna?" Pandora yelled.

"I know you don't really talk to Happy, Carla, Lily, or anyone besides me for that matter but that's about to change. This Lecter. He's Sting's buddy" Anna said happily. The two of them just stood there.

"Isn't he your deadbeat brothers cat?" Pandora asked looking at Anna.

"Hey! My Sting is not a deadbeat. You're Anna is a boneheaded cow!" They two exceeds began insulting Sting and Anna.

Anna's bangs covered  her eyes as she looked down. A black aura raidiated off of her. The two exceeds stoped fighting as the other humans tools step away.

"C'mon Anna lector didn't mean it!" Sting yelled. All of a sudden Anna Jumped on Lecter

"He's a tsundere!  Awe who's a cutie?" Anna cooed at Lector.

A red shadow began to cover the moon and Anna could feel strong magic power coming from the castle. She began to tremble, but not from fear. From shock.