Energy Asshole

With as many soldiers as Anna could find taken out, she decided to try and find one of the seven kin.

Remembering the base came Anna headed there immediately. She had no idea who was still there.

When Anna finally got there,Mira and Lisanna were on guard talking to a guy that kinda looked like a pineapple.

Pandora put Anna down and she joined the two of them.

The guy put his hands out and small bombs of energy surrounded rn three of them. They all dodged. Lisanna went in first, using her transformation magic.

The man sent her flying and Lisanna was told to look for the others.

"I can't leave you alone with him. We got to work together!" Yelled Lisanna.

"I'm here with her! Do as she says!" Anna yelled. Lisanna looked conflicted but ran anyway.

"Now I don't have to hold back" the man said. Anna and Mira looked at each other.

"Takeover magic: satan soul"
"Hell dragon secret art: beast form
Hell dragon secret art: best form
Hell dragon secret art: best form"

Mira was in her Satan would and Anna in her third beast form. The strongest form she has.

"Let's dance~" Anna said. The man sighed and uncrossed his arms.

They both attacked him as much as they could, but they couldn't land any hits. He would just send them away with his energy bombs.

The man laughed and some plants grew behind them. Lisanna was trapped in roots. It was counting down to explode. Anna knows how much Lisanna means to Mira; that's why she couldn't let this happen.

Anna jumped towards the man and sent hit after hit. They were matched. Mira looked away at Lisanna and ended up being hit with roots and then energy bombs. Anna jumped back feeling he fluctuation of magic power. Mira sent an attack at him.

"Did you get him?" Anna asked. When the smoke cleared, he was standing there perfectly fine. Mira ran to Lisanna and hugged her. The bomb was about to go off.

Anna felt something she hasn't felt in years...
Fear.
.
.
Panic.
.
.
She could feel her heart beating through her chest.

The times reached zero and a huge explosion ripped though the camp. A huge wall of flames appeared, then vanished.

Mira was on top of Lisanna. She was unconscious. Lisanna screamed and the man walked away.

Anna huffed and pursuedd him through the forest. She would get revenge. Mira was nothing but sweet and caring. She deserved nothing more than happiness; and now she's dead.

Anna used her fire whip and wrapped it around the man. She moved her arm and threw him into a tree. Instead of getting hurt, he sank into the tree.

Anna looked around frantically. Where did he go? Pain shot through Anna's back and she was thrown into a tree.

"Ugh" Anna slid down the tree, panting. She shakily stood up. Anna cracked her neck.

"Hell dragon slayer secret art- satans soldiers" the rest of Anna's best forms from one to seven appeared. The man sent energy bombs at her once again. She dodged only to be trapped by tree branches.

Anna struggled while the soldiers continued to attack the energy asshole.

"Why have I met so many assholes since joining fairy tail?!" Anna yelled. She broke the tree branches around her and charged at him. She landed direct hit to his face. Anna flipped back and landed a few feet away from him.

"Finally! A formidable  opponent has appeared.  Now I don't have to hold back!" the man sent more waves of energy bombs. Anna dodged as much as she could, but she couldn't avoid all of them.

Anna stopped with her head down.

"It's not your lucky day. You found me alone. I don't have to hold back.
Heaven dragon slayer secret art: words of god!"

"Drain" Anna held her hand out and her wings came out, making her float in the air. The man fell to his knees. Anna has just drained his magic power after all. He had quite a lot; she wouldn't be surprised if he could no longer move.

The guy put his hand on a tree and it seemed as if he regained his energy.

No.

"I was trying to show you mercy for dear Azreil, but no more" Anna yelled.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art- dragonsong"

" Children of the land do you hear,
Echoes of truths that once rang clear?
Two souls intertwined
One true love they did find
Bringing land and heavens near
But flames that burned full bright, soon fell dark
Memories dimmed by shadowed hearts
In the waxing gloom, did wane the lovers' moon
Watching as their worlds drift apart
One soul's cry, A passion dwelling within
Sacrifice, A final plea to her kin
Yet this bond of hope, by treachery was broke
Scattering her words to the wind
Swelling over long,
Seas of blood, are a song
And death an afterthought
To those who fight for naught
A throne lying empty
A pain incomplete
Alone, for eternity
A pain without cease
Children of the land, answer this;
'Why must you turn to empty bliss?'
Tell me why break trust, why turn the past to dust,
Seeking solace in the abyss?
Tell me why create a circle none can break?
Why must you let go, the life you were bestowed?
This I fear I'll never know
Never know" the trees and everything else around them began to sway to Anna's will. The tree the man was touching began to move. It captured him in its branches. Roots wrapped around him tightly. He would pay for what they did to Lisanna and Mira. Using the energy of the plants, Anna made small energy bombs identical to the ones he used on her friends. They exploded and he yelled in pain.

Behind Anna's silk ribbon that was on her face, her eyes began to glow a white color. Her eyes resembled that of a possessed angel.

Yes, she had more control over her Heaven dragon slayer magic, but it was terrifyingly powerful. Her Hell dragon slaying magic was weaker, but more controllable.

Anna has met her while she was a captive. Azreil. She was a dragon who took human form. She told Anna that she felt her suffering and wanted to ease it for her. So whenever no one was around, she would teach Anna Heaven dragon slaying magic. She knew about Angraloth, but still helped her. She too disappeared on July seventh seven years ago.

"Let's end this." Anna said. She walked up to the beat up man and put her hand to his forehead.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art- words of god. Divine justice" thunder cane roaring down from the sunny sky and struck him. When the man finally passed out, Anna collapsed next to him.

"You wouldn't be so bad if you were on our side, buddy." Anna took a beating from those explosions. She was exhausted.

"I'm gonna take a nap now.." just like that, one of the seven kin were down. Will the other six witness her monstrous power?
.
.
Will they survive?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.