We Are One

Anna heard screaming coming from outside and she looked up at the ceiling before closing her eyes.

"We gotta break the cannon right now. Everyone's in trouble!" It was Happy. Anna sucked in a breath. If she could save even one person, she would sacrifice herself.

Both of her Big brothers left her, Azreil and Angraloth left her, shadow blood would've left her if she wasn't a slave to them and fairy tail doesn't even know what she is. Anna snickered to herself. She's had a pretty lousy life. Maybe her next one will be better. 

Anna picked herself up and went where Natsu and the man he was fighting couldn't see her. Just in time, Pandora flew through the cannon.

"Anna, what happened? Where have you been?" Anna hushed Pandora. She pulled him to her chest in a hug.

"After this, I want you to find big brother and accompany him. It's the only thing I ever wanted." Anna pat Pandora on the head. Pandora was going to argue but when he saw the look on Anna's face all his protest died. She was ready and willing to die. He flew Anna up to the top of the orb even with Natsu's fire heading straight towards them. Pandora would be safe but... Pandora looked down at Anna.

"Dragon slayer secret art: the words of God" Anna reached her hand to the orb and pressed her hand against the glass.

"Shatter." Anna put as much magic energy as she could just as Natsu's fire hit the lacrima. Pandora yelled out to Anna, but all she did was smile.

Then it was black.

Anna slowly blinked her eye open. She saw a blurry pink and yellow figure and a dark one over it. It seems to trigger something in her memory.

"C'mon Anna I'll help you up" A boy with black hair and dark eyes held out his hand for her. It wasn't Zeref so who was it?

Anna felt her body warm up fromt he memory, but it was cut short when she heard a cry.

"Lucy" she choked out. Anna slowly stood up and leaned on the wall for support. When Gajeel tried to hit Lucy for a second time, Anna jumped in front and took the blow.

"Dont touch her." She said darkly.

"Or what?" Gajeel mocked. Anna's face darkened and her body heated up, but pain laced through her body and she plummeted to the floor. Gajeel used his iron fist to punch Anna in the gut. He then went back to Lucy, but she began talking smack. He hit her one more time and they began talking again. Just as he was about to stomp on her, fire broke through the floor.

Natsu yelled and the fight began. Anna was barely conscious as Natsu began to fight. They went head to head for a while until they began running out of magic power.

"Please Azreil help me help him. He's another dragon brother" Anna felt her power increase. She one again stood up slowly. One by one each movement making her clench her fists even more until her nails cut bloody crescents into her palms.

"Ice, make winged armor. Ice, make bow and arrow." Anna used her magic to shield her and to make her limbs move.

"Stay out of this, little girl" Gajeel mocked. He had just eaten his element, steal, and had gotten a power boost.

"Natsu, find Fire. I got this covered" Anna flew herself in the air. Gajeel tried to use his breath attacks on Natsu, but Anna stopped it with her ice make magic.

"You're dealing with me okay? So please be nice to me." Anna tipped her head to the side and slid her tongue out of her mouth while smiling.

"Fine little lady. I can take you down easily" Anna bared her teeth as she made her arms move. The pain was bad, but nothing she hadn't felt before. She held her bow up to her face and loaded an ice arrow. She shot it, but instead of one, hundreds of arrows rained down. Gajeel blocked most of them but a few hit his steal armor then bounced off.

"Ha, that was useless" Gajeel cackled.  Anna panted heavily as she stood across from Gajeel.

"Don't be so sure" She smirked.Most of his armor chipped then fell to the ground. He seemed shocked and looked back up at the girl.

"I hit everywhere Natsu hit you. It weakened your armor and I took advantage of that" Anna nodded her head with her eyes closed. She looked too happy for being in a fight.

Gajeel growled and the ice fell off of Anna's body. Her armor fell tot he floor and her bow shattered. She was out of time.

"Oh no" she whined. She put her hands together and used her magic to make new armor.

"You see, while Gray makes inanimate objects and Lyon makes living things with their ice make magic, I do something similar to Erza's requip magic but with ice" Anna explained. She seemed proud of herself.

"Whatever. You're going down" Gajeel smirked and hit Anna again. Her armor fell off once more. She quickly put it back on, but not without getting hit again. Anna crumpled to the ground and coughed up blood.

"Anna!" Lucy called out. Anna held up her hand to stop them from yelling. She looked at the girl with a reassuring look.

"I'm fine. Ice, make armor of tears" A thin light blue-green armor surrounded Anna's body. Ice formed over in ice to make thick layers of ice armor. The same attack as last time came from the bow, but this time they all spilt. They kept on splitting and splitting until arrows of ice covered the floor. They melted and turned to water on the floor. Anna held her open hand out and made a fist. Inch by inch, it turned into spikes that lined the floors. Gajeel was shot up into the air and fell down into the spikes.

Suddenly, the ground shattered and a raging fire busted from behind her. Anna smirked before falling over. The rest was up to Natsu. 

"You don't seem to know any of your members. First, the rich blonde, then the Shadow Blood girl." Natsu grimaced and punched Gajeel in the face. Anna got caught in the blast and was thrown into a pile of rocks. She grunted and refused to move. 

Natsu took Gajeel down like a champ after a hard fight. Anna only hoped that Natsu ignored the comment about the Shadow Blood.

Gajeel laughed as Natsu looked out at the guild hall. Anna and Lucy followed his gaze. Lucy started crying and Anna stared at it with a blank expression. It was being pummeled by shadow fists. The wrecked building was only being destroyed more.

Ash. Ash and fire surrounded young Anna. Her eyes were bleeding as her bat-like wings grew out of her back effortlessly. A circle of black fire swirled around her palm.

"Die" it wasn't her voice. It was deep and feral.

Black fire surrounded the people in the guild. Screams and cries ran through the forest, but they were unheard just like hers were.

The building collapsed around her as she went on a rampage. Clawing the walls and burning the wood frames.

Both of Anna's eyes bursted open suddenly. One eye was cut out and the other had the Shadow Blood guild mark on the other.

A loud thud came to Anna's ears and she watched as Natsu swayed and fell over. She tried to hobble over to him, but Lucy got there first. After sighing, Anna let her body go limp as well.

Thunder and lightning lit up the sky and Anna began to shake. She hugged herself as best as she could. The water began to circle around the giant machine they were in. Suddenly, light shot out and the waves stopped. A loud booming voice called out.

"Fairy Law!" Anna's eyes widened and she squeezed her eyes closed and hugged herself tighter. A large force put pressure on her. It was a blinding light. Too bright for Anna's damaged eyes to handle. Then it just stopped.

Happy cheers erupted through the town. Anna slowly removed her arms and opened up her eye. She wasn't hurt.

Anna shook her head and looked out into the water. When this is all over, will they remember her?