Royal Assholes Took Lucy

"What business with some hotshot like you have down here?" Gray asked.

"Please allow me to clarify. For the last several years I have been working on a highly classified project but for its success requires the power only celestial can provide luckily sergeant Yukino was willing to lend us her power" the kernel told them.

Natsu got close to the kernels face.

" skip the formal crap. You wanna tell me are you were trying to get your hands on a Celeste you'll wizard? When I asked somebody a question I expect an answer right away" Lucy told Natsu to calm down. He took a
step back and crossed his arms.

"Follow me please" The kern said Thank walked away.

"You to Lucy. If our plan succeeds Acanalogia and Zeref will be wiped out completely" Yukino said before walking away as well. The fairy tail members slowly followed leaving Anna behind.

"No. Not big brother" she said scared.

"C'mon or we're gonna lose you" Gray called. Anna nodded and jogged to catch up.

They stood in front of the palace. It was certainly fit for a king.

"Are you sure we an Go in?" Happy asked? The kernel nodded and apologized to Lucy before opening the palace doors.

"In truth the grand magic games is a ruse to collect power for the project" the kernel told them.

" you've been stealing magic power from these wizards for years!?" Gray asked angrily.

"That's messes up!" Gajeel agreed. The kernel once again apologized like just expecting his words to be enough.

" you're certainly a title to your opinion on the matter but I firmly believe at the end justifies the means in this case" he says.

They finally stopped and was greeted by a large door.

"This is the gate. When the sun and moon overlap we still use the Celeste deal keys to open it. What lies beyond it is time it's self and will allow us to travel for 100 years into the past and slaves Harris before his What lies beyond it is time it's self and will allow us to travel 400 years into the past and slaves Harris before he gains the power of immorality" Anna's fear bloomed anew and even more vicious.

They couldn't kill her big brother. That that happened who would she be now?! 

Yukino looked to Lucy.

" is it true that time flows differently in the Celeste real world?" She asked. Lucy answered yes and they began to speak again.

" we'd like to utilize the unique dimensional properties that world had. Therefore to open up the store we need celestial magic" Yukino concludes.

" The sun and moon will intersect in three days time on July 7. We ask for your help Miss Lucy" the kernel asked.

"The seventh of July? That's the same day are dragons disappeared. Pretty major coincidence if you ask me" Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel spoke. Anna was even further taken over by fear. She collapsed to her knees as soldiers surrounded the group.

Anna was completely out of it. She passed out next to Gajeel. Right before everything went dark she could feel cold hard hands pick her up and throw her knee their shoulder.

When she regained consciousness she was outside the palace in Gajeel's arms. She looked up at him helplessly.

Natsu and the others explained the whole thing to the guild while Anna was sitting down in the corner with her knees to her chest. She was useless.

" can't afford to take reckless action against the kingdom, but they surely won't want word to spread that they miss treat innocent civilians. I suppose we should consider her a hostage before until this project of theirs is called off" Gramps deduced.

"member of our family has been taken against your own will believe me we all want justice right now." Master told Nastu after he had a little outburst. The while guild was serious. They all stood there with straight yet determined faces.

"That being said we can't just charge head on into the palace like we usually do, it's too risky. however we are not cowards and will not let them get away with this! we are fairy tail!" Gramps yelled.

It was he final day of the grand magic games.

" this is what we've all been waiting for Folkes the last day of the grand magic games. An all out battle royale between our six teams who will emerge victorious?!" The crowd went wild.

All the competitors were called out to the arena.

"In first place, the guild that's making a historic ome back, who had literally fallen off the map seven years ago. let's welcome fairy tail!" The crowd went wild as the five wizards stepped out.

Peoples eyes widened when they say the wizards. It was a different line up. Gray stood in place of Natsu.

" unbelievable! Did the dragonslayer Natsu Dragneel take a beating worse than we realized yesterday?" The announcer called.

Standing tall for Fairy Tail was Laxus, Gajeel, Erza, Gray and Anna. The crowd murmured.

"after that amazing performance yesterday with Anna taking out the twin dragonslayer's they decided to remove Natsu. What could have caused this change? After yesterday's amazing show no one has any idea why they would remove such a grand Wizard from their team!" Anna waves her hands around yelling.

"I'm still here ya know! It's not that bad!" Laxus put his hand on Anna's head and Gajeel bumped her lightly in the shoulder. Anna smiled at them and calmed down.

"it seems Gajeel and Laxus made good on their said of the deal made yesterday. They are being nice to Fairy Tails dragon slayer Anna!" Anna laughed while Laxus looked away.

"I never agreed to that and I'm not being nice ya hear!" Gajeel yelled.

All teams stood in the arena ready to fight.