Poetic Asshole

When Anna woke up, she was staring at the orange sky.

"Look over here you freak show-" Elfman? Another loud crash and then everything stopped. Anna groaned as she stood up.

"Are you okay Anna?" She looked over to see Pandora.

"I thought you were takimg care of Mira and Lisanna.." Anna said confused.

"I was. I did the best first aid I could. Mira is badly injured but not dead. You'll need to heal her." Anna nodded. Then another explosion.

"But first I need to help their brother. Pandora, you know what to do." he smiled and picked Anna up, flying her to the cliff. Evergreen and Elfman were both there. They were pretty banged up and almost all of their magic power was gone.

"Elfman listen closely. Simeon blew up Lisanna. Mira protected her, but both of them are really hurt. I took care of the seven kin that hurt them. Go to your family. Leave this to me." Anna walked closer to the man with glasses.

"But you're hurt and I can't sense any magic power coming from you!" Elfman yelled. Anna sighed and let out her wings. Her magic power was increasing quickly.

"Fine, I'll leave it to you. Don't get yourself killed!" Elfman yelled as she began making his way to the camp.

"Evergreen, tell me what has happened in your fight so far." Evergreen began explaining what had happened.

"Is that all?" Evergreen nodded and Anna looked at the man named Rusty Rose.

"I have a theory but before I do this, I need you to promise you won't tell anyone else about this." Anna said seriously.

"Whatever could you be hiding?" Evergreen mocked. Anna sent a kick to her face and the two of them began fighting. Once they stopped, Evergreen nodded.

"You have a deal."

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art- words of god. Rock soldiers" person shaped rocks began to grow from the ground. Rusty Rose mad his own giant beast. While the dolls did their job Anna tried to attack his body. He magically turned his arm into a claw. Anna barely managed to dodge in time.

She grabbed her shoulder as a cut from the claw began to bleed. Anna held her hand out again. She needed to get close enough.

Rusty Rose pulled the same move, but Anna got past his claw. She finally was able to touch his glasses.

"Shatter." Anna used her Heaven dragon slayer magic.

"Now, Evergreen!" She yelled.

"I don't need a kid telling me what to do." Evergreen moved her glasses down. Just then, Rusty Rose looked at her. He quickly regretted it as he began to turn to stone.

"Gnk aaaahhh" Before she turned fully into stone, he used his claw to stab Anna through the back.

Anna let go of Rusty Rose and he completely turned to stone. She hit the ground hard.

Evergreen and Pandora ran to Anna's side.

"We don't have time. Get me to Mira. Evergreen, you come too. The more people, the better." Evergreen used the last of her magic power to fly over to the base camp.

Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Gramps, Levy, Gajeel, Natsu and Wendy were all there. Anna made Evergreen join the bunch.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art: Regret Message

"In a town by a port looking out onto the sea.
Alone stands a girl staring longingly.
And a custom persists
And today it still exists
Traditions from long long ago..

"Write down a wish on a piece of parchment,
Then place it in a bottle."
If you let it flow,
Then someday it will grow.
And your heart's desire will be real.

Flow along, glass bottle, and please don't take too long,
Cause what I want the most is in that message
And on the other side of this sunset
Right there, my wish will disappear..

You would always do everything I asked you to.
Really, any request of mine yet and I still
Was a spoilt selfish brat and I really regret that..
I always caused problems for you

The you who granted me every single wish
Are no longer here by me
On this blue sea, will all my feelings
Arrive to where you are?

Flow along, little wish, and please don't take too long,
To take away my tears and all my regret,
It was too late by then, to fix my sins,
When they'd taken you far from me.

Flow along, glass bottle, and please don't take too long,
Cause what I want the most is in that message.
On the other side of this sunset
Right there, my wish will disappear

Flow along, little wish, and please don't take too long,
To take away my tears and all my regret,
"If we're ever reborn, I hope in my next life..."
[That we'll be twins again]" Anna panted as she finished the spell.

Gramps and Natsu along with Mira were all conscious again. Everyone was completely healed. Anna's eyelids grew heavy and she fell over.

"What happened?" Natsu yelled.

"She took down two of the seven kin of purgatory. One of them Mira couldn't even beat. By the time she came to get me and Evergreen, she was pretty beat up." Elfman explained.

"Not to shabby eh?" Anna feel over. Natsu ran to her side.

"I need to tell everyone something.." they all gathered around Anna. Natsu has leaned her up against a pole.

"When I was younger, a guild attacked my village. By that time I had already met Dad. Angraloth the hell dragon. I was taken as a slave for a dark guild. I suffered torture and starvation everyday. One day, someone new was in my cell. She looked angelic. That was the Heaven dragon slayer. Mom or Azreil. She came down to ease my suffering. She taught me Heaven dragon slayer magic. It kept me busy and my mind didn't wander to my situation as much. I was there for four years. Then one day, I snapped. It was July seventh seven years ago. When I regained  consciousness, a man was there. He was scared to hurt me but because of my heaven dragon slaying magic, his curse didn't affect me. His curse was the more he loved the living, the more life he would take. It was his own personal Hell. Both my my dragons were gone, so he took me in. Took care of me for six years. His name was Zeref." Everyone gasped. Natsu stood up and looked at her with fury.

"So you're with Crimson Heart!" Natsu yelled. Anna just shook his head.

"Big brother slowly began to change and his curse took effect more frequently. It was even starting to make me sick and weak. Then, three months before I joined fairy tail, he vanished. I searched for him for eight weeks, but he was really gone. I went to the only other person that I knew. Mavis. She's your first master. I'm able to see her spirit. We visited this island so big brother could be with her. Though I was the only one who could see her. So when big brother disappeared, I came here in search of Mavis. She told me to join your guild. She said it would be what I needed. A family. I know that I'm kinda weird and I hide my emotions and I don't tell people about me,  but none of that ever mattered to you guys. Gramps, Mira, Nastu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Lucy, Erza, Elfman, Lisanna, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, heck even Levy. You all accepted me. Before the Edolas incident I told master that I still felt lonely. Like this wasn't my home, but after seeing the Edolas fairy tail, The Edolas me, and watching the magic power disappear I remembered what it was like to be happy.." Anna coughed up blood. Everyone had tears running down their features. They quickly ran to Anna's side.

"Let me heal you!" Wendy yelled.

"No. You're running low on magic power. I'm sure Carla would back me up on this" Carla nodded and Anna smiled.

"Your hearts make you strong. They make others strong. Now go and protect our friends. I'll catch up soon.." Anna's eyes closed once again, but this time she wasn't sure she'd wake up.

Only time would tell..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.