All About Erza

Right when Anna walked into the still-being-built guild hall, she was met with a ticket to the face. She quietly grabbed the wrist of whoever it was. She took the ticket out from their hands and let go of their hand.

It was a man-Loke.He was one of her guildmates. He flirted a lot so she stayed away from him. She was too young for him so they just never talked. Anna tilted her head to the side.

"You smell different." She said offhandedly. Loke jumped back, scared by her response.

"What's this anyway?" Anna asked. Loke explained how Lucy helped her and gave everyone who is close to Lucy a ticket.

"You are always alone in the corner or watching them. I thought you might want to come along too" Anna's face darkened. When she lifted her head up, a large smile was plastered across her features.

"Thanks Leo!!" Anna cheered happily. He seemed taken aback. Anna hugged him and squeezed tightly.

"I never told you I was a celestial spirit." he whispered in her ear. Anna hushed him before getting closer to his ear.

"Me and mega mustache have a history. Let's just say I'm fond of him along with the stars and what lies behind them" Leo's eyes widened. At the same time Anna leaned back and ran up to the group and showed them her ticket.

That day, they did all sorts of things. Anna specifically avoided surfing and roller coasters for her own reasons,  but she made sure to laugh when Natsu came off of them.

It was late and everyone changed into fancy clothes. Anna pulled out her bangs and tied the rest of her hair behind her head. She wore a red cocktail dress with a slit in the leg as well as black gloves that climbed to her elbows. Once she was dressed she headed down to the casino to join the others. Whenever someone would question her, she would glare at them. They backed away slowly and Anna smiled again before anyone could see her glare.

Anna saw Juvia  from Phantom Lord take Gray away while Natsu banged on a machine. Anna scoffed and walked away. She saw Ezra and Lucy and headed towards them, but thought it would be better to stay in the shadows when the blonde boy confronted them.

Suddenly, the lights went out and everyone was gone. Anna pushed herself close to the wall. The lights came back on and Anna was safe, but there was no one else in the room.

A cat girl used her ropes to tie up Lucy. Anna listened to them talk and pieced what she could together. Lucy fell to the ground. A gun shot. A yell, and they were gone. Silence fell.

Anna stepped out from the shadows. She left Lucy to her own devises while she followed Erza and the other four intruders. Anna jumped into the magic circle and hid herself in Erza's shadow. Anna hadn't used her shadow jumping magic in awhile. 

They already know about the defusing, and ice make magic, now her shadow jumping magic. Showing just two types of magic is dangerous, but three and maybe even more. That would be horrendous. However this seemed like the best course of action. 

Anna found herself on a large ship. Erza was tied up to a pole. Erza woke up before the others left so Anna wasn't able to reveal herself just yet. As they talked, Anna was slowly breaking out of Erza's shadow. She was about to cut Erza's bindings, but she was stuck in the shadow. Anna shook her head. This was a bad idea but it was all she could do right now.

"Defusing dome" a light surrounded Ezra and the ropes fell off of her wrists. Anna immediately was thrown out of Erza's shadow. She hit the ground and rolled. When she stopped, Anna sat up and pouted while rubbing her head.

"Anna!" Erza called out. Anna held up her hand and shushed Ezra. She gagged and ran towards a nearby barrel.

"Sorry. Motion sickness. Hehe." Anna let out a guilt laugh. Erza requiped into her armor and Anna gave a thumbs up before barfing again.

"I made some fake ropes. Go back to your other outfit an act like you're still tied up" Anna choppily said.

"Yup. This was a great idea" she murmured to herself.

"We're here!" A voice called. Anna wormed over towards a barrel and hid behind it. The blonde one from before took Erza away. Anna followed her off to the boat. Erza quickly escaped the cell while Anna caught up to her.

They both ran through the halls. Erza found a soldier and made him talk with her sword. Anna smirked and tried to high five Erza, but she ran away. Anna looked away and dropped her hand and continued to follow Erza through the weird building.

"This is the tower of heaven, right?"

"How'd you-?"

"I might've been eavesdropping on your conversation with Sho I think. " Erza nodded and continued to run.

Anna and Erza both found a group of soldiers and quickly beat them. The two of them found a large dining room where Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy were.

Erza explained what she went though as a child while trying to convince the others to leave and leave her there. Anna's eyes widened. Erza went through something similar to her. Anna made up her mind.
.
.
.
She was staying.