You're Not a Real Guild!

Anna watched in horror as Yukino fell to the ground beaten and battered. The fight was so one sided. It was like Kagura let Yukino test out her power, but eventually Kagura got tired and got rid off Yukino.

Kagura walked out of the arena leaving Yukino crying on her knees. The second day was over with a devastating ending.

Fairy tail team B had 22 points and secured second place.

Anna has decided to take a late night walk by herself. The lights of the city were sparkling. She looked up the stars were so pretty. The sky was clear and dark. Deciding that she had spent enough alone time Anna headed back to the pub everyone was at.

Anna saw Lucy and Natsu along with Happy taking to someone. She walked behind them to see Yukino. They were talking about keys. Celestial keys to be exact.

They brought her inside and Anna followed them and sat down.

"Hey when did you get here?" Natsu asked. Anna sat down the the arm of the chair.

"Just now. What's she doing here?" Anna counter. Natsu shrugged.

"I just left the guild and I wanted to discuss something with you. I realize this is out of the blue, but please take these" Yukino laid down pieces and Libra on the table.

She left her guild? But she seems so sad about it. If she left if her own accord than she should be happier. Unless.

Anna looked down and her hands.

"You didn't leave. You were forced out" Anna said flatly.

"Don't try to lie. I know the face of someone who's had something taken from them" Anna continued. Tears built up in Yukino's eyes and she began to cry.

"They kicked me out because I lost my battle. They made me strip and remove my own emblem" she sobbed. Anna Laid her hand on Yukino's shoulder.

"It's okay to cry. It's okay to lose as long as you learn from those years and those mistakes. If you don't learn anything from heartbreak then you aren't truly heart broken. Our flaws and scars make us stronger. They shape us and will always be apart of you" Yukino was crying harder and Natsu was seething in rage. Even without his fire Anna could feel the best coming off of him.

"He's about to do something stupid" Anna sighed. They left with Yukino. Anna followed Natsu and Happy from the shadows. She wanted to support of stop what he's about to do depending on what he's about to do. Anna scratched her head in frustration. This was so confusing.

BOOM BOOM.

Windows exploded waking everyone in sabertooth. Anna sighed. He could've been a little more quiet. Then again that's not Natsu's strong suit. Anna stayed just but the door.

Nastu went on a rampage through Sabertooth. She beat up everyone in his path.

"Where is the Master? Tell me!" Natsu yelled.

"You got something to say to me?" A large (and ugly in Anna's opinion) man with huge beads around his neck spoke. Anna stayed hidden just in front of the guild doors. She could see and hear everything that's happening.

" it's one loss and you're out on the street? Those are some hard-core rules pal" Natsu spoke angrily.

"Let's see if you play by them! If you lose to me you gotta quit the guild to" Anna face palmed. This was a disaster, but Anna was just as mad so she decided to let Natsu run wild a bit.

"I here to teach you a lesson not to turn your back on the people you're supposed to care for" Natsu yelled. Anna nodded along with his rant.

"You yell him Nastu" Anna whispered

Anna could hear people fighting. She assumed it was guild members and Natsu. There wasn't enough magic power for it to be a fight with the master.

Anna could hear Natsu shout. He's fighting the guild master and actually hurting him. Nastu used his lightning flame dragon attack, but another wizard got in the middle. Anna looked at her. She knew that magic. It was space magic. That kind is extremely dangerous. Anna jumped in the room and held onto Natsu.

"No that magic is extremely dangerous!" Natsu struggled but Annna over powered him.

"Unlucky for them I know that magic to" orbs a red, yellow, green, and orange swirled in Anna's hands.

"We put our hands down on three. I do not wish to fight you" Anna told her. Natsu yelled but Anna hushed him.

" it be wise to listen to your girlfriend over the here. Unless you want your little friend here to die" Minerva pulled out Happy.

"Defusing magic" Anna cast a spell and took back Happy.

"Natsu let's go. The master is allowed to run his guild however he wants, and The sorry saps who chose to join can be treated however they want as well. If these people want to be treated like disposable object then let them. They chose their own fate" Anna looked directly at Sting.

"And big brother Sting that scowl suits your new hard very well." Anna grabbed Natsu's collar and cradled a tied up happy in her arms and left the hotel.

Finally Natsu had stopped yelling and struggling.

"I'm sorry. I tried to let you deal with it, but her magic is terrifying. I have the ability to wield it myself so I should know. I just don't want either of you to get hurt. We can pay them back by pulverizing them in the games" Anna said in a soothing voice. She let go of Natsu and untied Happy

"Well give them hell" Natsu saw Anna's gave and began to shake. It was the face of a demon.

They both returned to their own hotels. Natsu explained what happened to his team.

Anna let her rage boil. The next person she fights will feel her wrath.