Spacial Bitch (Wow its not an asshole for once)

Anna was bleeding and her ribs were cracked along with her wrist. She had just managed to get Pandora back from Minerva.

With a smirk on her face Anna decided to give her a taste of what her true power was. With a leap and her magic energy going up Anna used her Hell dragon slayer magic and roared at Minerva, but it didn't hit her.

"You don't just move space and make your own, you remake it completely" Anna said astonished. Minerva smirked and raised her hand up.

"Another hostage?!" Anna yelled. This was getting old. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"Milianna?!" Anna looked at the cat girl in horror. She was beaten up even worse than Pandora. Blood poured from whip lashes. The sight of those marks drove Anna wild.

Anna ferocity leaped forwards her beast mode activating itself. With her long claws Anna swiped at Minerva over and over gain. Not a single hit made contact until the last.

Minerva used Milianna as a shield from Anna's attacks. She was able to stop herself just before her claws completely sunk in. They did leave small marks. Anna looked down, her bangs covering her eyes.

"Milianna and I may not always see eye to eye when it comes with whether puppies and kitties are better, but I like her and in addition to being one of Erza's close friends she went through a similar hell as me when we were children. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment" Anna huffed.

"She doesn't deserve to hold on to her anger. She doesn't deserve this pain!" Anna looked up and her hair flew up with the wind her magic power was generating.

"First origin complete release!" Anna yelled. She brought her elbows to her hips and her knees bent slightly. All the members of fairy tail who were sitting in the stands looked shocked.

"She wasn't even using her full first origin!?" Gramps yelled. Cana cheered with the rest of fairy tail while Mavis laughed.

"That girl is just full of surprises" Mavis said. Her tone sounded like she was talking about her own child.

Minerva threw Milianna's body to the ground and Anna quickly moved it to safely. While doing that she got blown away by one in Minerva's spells.

Anna coughed and looked down at Milianna who she protected with her own body.

"You're safe" Anna said softly.

She then looked up at Minerva angrily.

"Such a strong look for such a weak little fairy" Minerva mocked. She scoffed and began talking again.

"Pluck the wings off of a fairy and you'll find the most pitiful creature" she said all high and mighty.

Anna dodged blast after blast Minerva sent her way. With one misstep she put to much pressure on her foot allowing Minerva's attacks to connect. Anna yelled out in pain.

"You've hurt those around you, your guild members, me, and my family! You will not get away with such deplorable actions. This is where you fall" Anna yelled.

Spacial magic surrounded Anna like a blamket. She walked forwards with complete confidence. Minerva sent attack after attack towards Anna until she was tired and panting.

"Why won't my attacks hit you?" Minerva yelled before sending even more attacks Anna's way.

"While you remake space to give it explosive properties I can do the opposite. I change space so it collapses in on itself when something hits it. Quite the trick don't you think?" Anna asked. Minerva got angry.

"You're nothing compared to me. Sabertooth is the ultimate guild and deserves nothing but the ultimate magic!" Minerva roared.

Anna didn't even bother to move this time. She simply put her hand out. The tips of her fingers touched Minerva's attacks and just like Anna said they disappeared.

"Give it up! You've lost!" Minerva growled at Anna's words.

"Fairy's cannot best tigers!" She yelled. A huge ball of spacial magic appeared in Minerva's hands. She yelled and threw it towards Anna.

With a sigh Anna put her hand out and stopped the large attack. With that threat neutralized Anna leaped forwards and used her spacial magic to explode the space around Minerva.

Her clothes were torn to shreds and her body went flying through the air while spinning. Minerva landed face down in the rubble they created from their fight.

Anna was announce the winner and the camera went away. She ran over to Milianna and healed her quickly.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret secret art: regret message" Anna sang. Milianna was still out cold, but her injuries and whip marks were completely healed.

Anna sunk down to the floor. She used up a lot of magic energy battling Minerva. She looked over at Minerva's beaten form. The bitch go what she deserved.

Anna ripped a long strip of Minerva's clothes and took a stick. She put the stick next to her ankle and wrapped it making a make-shift cast.

With that out of the way Anna leaned back and closed her eyes.

A loud firework made Anna open her eyes.

"Can't a girl get any sleep?!" Anna screamed. She sigh and calmed down.

Anna looked around for a long stick to use as a crutch. She forced herself to stand up and made her way over to the light.

A groan made Anna stop and look back. She vaguely recognized they voice. She turned around and saw what was making he noise. She smiled and grabbed him and put him in her boobs so he could sleep.

"You're safe as well. Minerva cannot hurt you or anyone else anymore" Anna song softly.

"Now we have to go deal with big brother" Anna looked forward. She may have been beaten and hurt, but this is a battle they cannot afford to lose.