Ice Make

As Gray and the cold emperor fought, Anna stood to the side. It was obvious that Lyon was stronger, or at least he thought so. Anna wanted to step in but she was there when Ur sacrificed herself. She knew this was personal for the both of them. Instead, she made the hand movements so she could help Gray from the shadows.

"Ice make chain scythe" A long scythe made from ice with a ball and chain attached to the bottom appeared in Gray's hands. At the moment, he didn't care how it got there; he just needed to beat Lyon. The two charged at each other once again.

The other three took off and Natsu tried to follow after, but was put into an ice ball by Lyon after he was spotted. He waddled around in his little ice ball trying to help Gray attack Lyon.

"Idiot" Anna and Pandora whispered in unison. She shook her head slightly in disappointment. From what Zeref had told her he was a cute boy. All she had seen so far is  his hero complex and stupidity. She hoped there was more to him than that. 

"Get out of here! This is my fight!" Gray yelled. Happy carried Lucy away per Gray's orders. Gray then kicked Natsu away and the two Ice make wizards began fighting once again. Listening to Lyon talk made Anna furious. He was spewing crap about surpassing Ur by beating Deliora. To do that he had to revive the thing. It was a degusting show of selfishness. After what Ur did to save them he's going to throw his life away and make Ur's sacrifice for naught just becasue he wants to surpass her.

 Lyon hit Gray with a large ice ball. Anna used her own magic to make a throwing knife.  She threw it at the ball and it cracked just before it hit Gray. Anna watched the two battle it out. She knew Gray had a deep connection, but that didn't mean she couldn't help at least a little bit. This matter concerned Ur and everyone around her. 

"Pandora, follow Happy and help keep the villagers safe. When I get an opening, I'll fly over" Pandora hesitated, but listened to Anna and flew away. Lyon tried to hit the phoenix with an ice spell but Gray blocked it before it made contact. 

Pandora ended up reaching Natsu first. Ge used his Phoenix fire to melt the ice around Natsu's body and carried him to the village. He was a lot heavier than Anna. Pandora sighed and picked up his speed. 

With one last hit, Gray was knocked out. He laid there and Lyon scoffed and went to go chase the others. Anna ran over to the boy and put her hands over Gray's body.

"Dragon slayer secret art: Regret Message."

"Far away at the shore in a town beside the sea 
alone stands a girl staring longingly 
it is here at the shore that she holds unto her chest 
a secret she dare never speak
If you write a wish upon a paper and you place
it into a glass bottle
And it's washed away by the ocean then someday
There a chance that it just may come true
Drifting farther away, riding swiftly on the waves
A message containing a wish was made
Heading steadily toward the horizon
And gradually fading away"

Anna stood and hid while Gray groggily got up. He looked around before rushing to the village. Now that Anna was alone, she hunched over a little. A series of cracking came from her back and her white wings spread out from her back. She took off towards the village like everyone else.

Anna touched down near the forest right beside the village. She tucked her wings back in and ran out to the area containing the villagers.

"Is everyone alright!?" She yelled. She got a few positive answers, and she found everyone safe and sound..

"Where have you been!" Lucy yelled. Anna flinched back a bit and took a step back. Her body was ready for her to take off running, but she stopped herself. She had to remind herself that no one was going to hurt her. At least no one from her new guild.

"Where were you!?"

"I just ran after Gray told us to, and I got lost. Sorry, I didn't mean to" Anna's voice was soft as she looked down at the ground.

"Well we're all here now. We need to protect the village." Blondy announced. Anna nodded her head and ran closer to everyone. 

"Hey, I know this is bad timing here, but what's your name? That's Gray, Natsu, and Happy, but I never got your name." Blondy seemed taken back by Anna's question.

"Lucy." Anna nodded and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet cha Lulu!" She said happily. She figured it would be best to take a page from everyone she had met so far and act a little happier. It might help her fit in. 

"Look over there!" One of the villagers called. It was a huge flying rat with a bucket. It's tail was spinning allowing it to fly. Anna pulled her head back in disgust. She hated rats.

"Poison" Anna whispered to herself. She didn't see a drop fall, so when Natsu tackled Lucy, she had no idea what was going on until she saw the ground disintegrate..

"Everyone to the center of the village!" Anna watched as Natsu disbursed the poisoness jelly with one attack.

"He's a dragon slayer." Anna said slowly. More to herself than anyone. Gray nodded.

"Fire dragon slayer. He was raised by a Dragon named Igneel." Gray clarified. Anna nodded in response. She didn't know that. 

Just then, the three lackeys from underground showed up. They kicked over a grave and Anna's heart dropped. A human life is sacred. How dare they defile a marker on ones life?

Lucy grabbed onto the giant rats foot as it began to take off and fell somewhere else. Anna yelled Lucy's name, but she couldn't help her. Happy went to go check up on Lucy while Anna and Natsu stayed to take them out.

Bushy brows began to talk but Natsu interrupted.

"Ya! Go Natsu!" Anna cheered.

Bushy Brows, or Yuka,  sent a wave towards Natsu. He tried to fight it, but Anna tackled him to the side and they skidded on the ground. 

"Deal with Toby. This one and I are more compatible" Anna pushed Natsu away and stood in front of bushy brows.

"You'll find I'm not so easy." Anna got into a stance and charged forward. Bushy brows sent his wave towards her, but it did nothing. He took a step back, too shocked to move.

"You can't defuse a spell that was never casted." Anna said seriously. She had used her defusing magic. They both had the same magic, so that meant the fight would be decided by something else.

Anna charged towards bushy brow and pummeled him with kicks and punches.

"Just. Because. You. Can. Beat. Magic. Doesn't. Mean. You. Can. Fight!" Anna said, delivering each word with a punch. Bushy brows went down easily. Just for good measure, she kicked him in the gut. No movement. He was knocked out. Good.

From behind, Anna heard a weird growl-like yell. She turned around to see the doggy man cut himself with his own nails. She ran up to him.

"You fried the puppy. Noooooo" she cried out. Anna looked up at Natsu to see him giving her a weird look.

"What? He was adorable! Just because he's evil, doesn't mean he can't be cute" Anna shrugged her shoulders. She stood up next to Natsu and they looked at each other. A quick nod was all they needed to do before they both rushed towards the moon temple.

"We're coming Mr. GooseAss!"