Gravity Asshole! What's With All These Assholes?!

Grey clouds and thunder loomed towards the island. A storm was coming.

Natsu, Lucy, Anna, Happy and Pandora all stopped and found shelter under a destroyed building. Instead of going straight to the ship, Lucy and Wendy wanted to go to the camp. Anna honestly didn't care so when Natsu agreed, they all started heading that way.

Anna was swaying on her feet slightly. Just because she can use a lot of different types of magic, doesn't mean she can keep them up for long. She could barely fly anymore.

Anna watched Natsu's back as he ran. She owes him an explanation. She could somehow tell that Natsu was mad at her.

"Ouch!" Anna rubbed her nose. She had bumped into Lucy's back.

"Tell me have you learned to fly? No? Pity. Then you'll fall" a large pressure smacked all of them to the ground.

She was almost out of magic power, but it was worth a shot.

"Go! Take Gramps to safety. That's our top priority!" Anna yelled.

"I wish we could!" Carla snapped back.

Anna used her Hell dragon slaying magic to fill the enemies with hatred and sin. With that, Anna was able to stand up with much difficulty.

Anna had her hands out and brought them together in a clap.

"Defusing dome level ten!" Anna yelled. A huge barrier surrounded all of them; they were able to stand again.

"Go. As long as I keep his power at bay, I'll be fine. Now go! Protect Gramps!" they were all hesitant but Natsu jumped up and ran with Gramps.

Lucy, Happy, Carla, and Wendy got up as well. Wendy had tears running down her face as she looked back. Anna gave her a reassuring smile. It was all she could do.

Right when everyone was out of sight and it was only Pandora, Anna and Blue Note Stinger, the dome began to crack.

Anna ram forward and attacked him with everything she had. Which wasn't a lot. He easily blocked all of her attacks and sent her flying.

Pain shot up her arm from a bad hit. She flew into a bunch of rocks. The dome cracked more.

Over and over again Anna tired to attack him in different ways, but she kept getting thrown around like a rag doll. Finally, the dome shattered. Blue Note smirked and his power began to crush her.

"Can you fly?" He asked again. Anna took a deep breath and did something crazy. She wasn't even sure it would work. She ate as much hate, sin, greed, and pain as she could. She took it from everyone on the island. The pain of her friends, that greed, anger and sin from the six kin and the guy in front of her. Anna knew she didn't stand a chance, but she could
sure as hell try to hold him off.

She would do anything..

Demon wings sprouted from Anna's back and she took off into the sky. She couldn't get far because Blue Note's magic was still effecting her flight.

"I won't let you lay another finger on my friends!" Cana screamed. Anna looked down. Cana and she was packing major magic power.

"Give me some time to gather power so I can send him packing!" Anna nodded and tried faster.

Blue Note turned his sights on Cana. He lifted her up and tried to crush her.

"C'mon look at me. Look at me!" Anna sent a Hell dragon breath attack down at Blue Note. It went around him, but Cana was able to get away.

She held her hand up and a tower of light shot from her.

"Fairy Glitter!"a ring of yellow surrounded him. The light was intense like a blinding beam. Blue Note fell to the ground and Cana was thrown back.

Anna flew around trying to dodge hits from his magic. Anna was panting and in pain. It felt like her body was being ripped apart. Anna screamed as another sound wave hit her. Not being able to move anymore, Anna was falling to the earth rapidly.

Her vision was fuzzy and she was in pain everywhere. It was excruciating.

"Goodbye Fairy Tail. I hope I bought them enough time to save Gramps.." Anna closed her eyes and braced for the impact.

"Ouch!" Anna yelled. The ground wasn't as hard as she remembered, but it sure as hell still hurt.

"Hey girly. Never seen you before~" it was Gildarts.

"Are Natsu and the others okay? Did I give them enough time?" She asked. Gildarts gently put her down.

"Yeah kid. They're all safe thanks to you. Now just leave this guy to me" Anna put a thumbs up and began to cackle, but it hurt so she stopped.

Now it was Gildarts versus Blue Note Stinger. Anna should take notes like the determined student she was.

Anna crawled to Cana and they tried to get as far as possible. Once they were at a reasonable distance, (reasonably meaning how far Anna could crawl) the two girls sat back hugging each other watching the two men knock at each other senseless.

Anna wished she could help him, but she was on E. She spent this time trying to gather as much magic energy as possible. She once again tried to eat the anger and sin. It worked a little bit, but it wasn't enough. She turned to Cana.

"Pray." Cana looked at Anna like she was crazy.

"Praying gives me magic power. I eat prays like Natsu eats Fire!"

"I thought you were a hell dragon slayer?" Cana wondered, perplexed.

"I'm a heaven and hell dragon slayer. I'll explain later, just pray!" Anna yelled. Cana scowled at her and began praying. Anna took all the energy she could from the prayers and faith of her guild mates.

When Anna knew she could stand again, she did.

"What kind of dragon do you want to fight alongside? Heaven or Hell?" Gildarts and Anna were back to back.

"The powerful one." he said cockily. Anna smirked and nodded. Cana decided to leave as well so she could stay out of their way.

"Let's do this old man!" Anna rushes forwards while Guildarts used his magic from where he stood.

"Hell dragon secret art: beast mode
Hell dragon secret art: bea- SCREW THIS I AINT SAYING IT THREE TIMES!!
Beast mode: level three" Anna quickly changed into her beast mode. She used her arm to whip Blue Note and took a swipe at him. He put his hand out and Anna was shot back. She was being pushed into the ground.

"This. Sucks."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.