You're Drunk!

It was the start of day three and Anna was all smiles and jokes.

Cana went in for fairy tail team B. Jellal was a bit busy so Cana took her place. They all chose sticks.

This game was a tower of monsters. The more you defeat the more points rewarded.

Erza being her was lucky enough to go first and Erza being her challenged all 100. Anna laughed.

"That's Erza for ya! Go Erza!" Anna cheered.

Anna has faith in Erza, and that faith has never been misplaced. Erza proved herself once again. She was hurt but held her sword high with a smile.

They used a magic power meeter to figure out the rest of the places. Each contestant took turns striking the lacrima. Jura, and Ogra were pretty impressive. Next was Cana

She was totally wasted,  but Anna knew they would win she saw the small tattoo on her arms.

"Aw man she's waisted" Laxus complained. Anna climbed up Laxus and sat on his shoulders.

"She might be wasted, but we got this in the bag!" Laxus looked and Anna oddly.

*Hiccup* Anna's face was flushed and she was wobbling. Laxus looked around and found a bottle of alcohol right at his feet.

"Big brother Laxus can we be related please? My sorry excuse of a real brother doesn't want me. My eyes are to hideous. He can't even look at them *hiccul*" Anna began to laugh like a crazy person. She punched a Laxus on the head while she was still up there. Laxus flinched and fell.

"Can't even handle one drunk little girl?" Gajeel mocked. Anna saw him next.

"Gajy you're so fluffy" Anna hiccuped and and began to pull and pet his hair. Gajeel tried to pry Anna from him but failed

"Haha Anna's pretty strong when she's drunk huh?" Mira laughed. Anna smashed her fist on Gajeel's head. His nerves shot through his body.

"Ouch. Stop you psycho!" Anna laughed and not Gajeel's head over and over again.

"Now  it's time for the third match of the day. Fairy tails team B Laxus Dryer versus the Raven Tails Alexi." Anna sobered up right away. Something felt weird.

The two of them stared each other down. Their faces were severe. The gong sounded. Laxus got hit right off the bat. Laxus was losing. Anna's he's widened.

"Defusing dome" Anna used her magic to nullify the spell. She could see now. They were simply just standing there talking.

"Victory in this match is not our goal!" Anna scowled. What were they planning to do with Laxus?

"I see you big brother Laxus!" Anna yelled. He smirked. He knew what she meant.

Laxus dropped his cloak and lightning rolled off of him.

"You can't beat all of Raven Tail at once" Alexi took off his mask and of corse it was Ivan.

Ivan began arguing with Laxus about something. Thankfully Laxus stood tall.

"Im not scared of you old man. Come at me. All of you" Laxus said bored. Everyone in Raven Tails eyes began to glow red. This was bad. Anna smirked. Just not for us.

"Laxus behind you! To your left. Duck! Block at your 2:30" Anna instructed.

"What nonsense are you spewing psycho?" Gajeel yelled. Anna dares not remove her eyes. No one was there besides Laxus and  Raven Tail.

"Head to the left! Jump back!" Anna continued. Anna saw Laxus glance her way. Anna quickly looked away.

"C'mon Laxus! Don't let this guys beat you. She got the message. Anna couldn't help Laxus anymore or they would find her. She just had to sit and watch. Anna looked at her hand and remembered  something Lucy told her once. Anna raised her finger in the air.

"Laxus" Anna held up her hand. Gramps caught on and raised his hand as well.

As Laxus hit Ivan the illusion faded. Anna cheered and ran into the arena. She climbed on Laxus and hugged him.

"I'm glad you're safe big brother" Raven Tail was disqualified and now the last fight.

"Wendy vs Shelia" they ran out into the field but they both tripped. Anna sensed some magic power. It was a sky dragon slayer versus and sky god slayer magic.

"I see. Wendy can recover her energy, but Shelia can heal herself" Anna crossed her arms.

In the end it was a draw, but it was an amazing fight.

Day three had come to and end and Fairy Tail team B is still in second.