Team B

Balloons were everywhere and mid cheers rang through the Colosseum. It was finally the day the beginning of the Grand Magic Games.

Laxus smirked as he heard them A came in last place.

Seventh was Quattro Cerberus, sixth was Mermaid Heal, fifth Blue Pegasus, fourth Lamia scale, third Raven Tail.

Anna looked at Laxus. He looked completely cool, but Anna could tell that he was effected by the way his arms were more tense and his teeth were pressing together.

"I'm second place, oh this is a surprise, your competition just got a whole lot more interesting, Fairy Tail team B!" The five of them walked out with swagger and confidence. Laxus surrounded them with lightning and the fairy tail symbol was made by Hell Fire. Their little flashy accessorie shot up into small sparks of fireworks.

"What?! I want answers!" Natsu yelled. Anna smiled at him but it wasn't a nice smile.

That's shut Nastu up real quick

That's shut Nastu up real quick. People started arguing about it having two teams is against the rules or not, but Anna wasn't really paying attention as usual.

Natsu ran up to Gajeel and challenged him. He wouldn't pull his punches. Elfman was shaking when he saw Mira. She giggled. Anna grabbed onto Laxus and crawled up his body till she got in top of his shoulders.

"And in first place and our reigning champion the mighty sabertooth!" The crowd went wild. Anna refused to even glance in that direction. She could feel Stings have burning into her. She would show him the true power of fairy tails dragon slayers and just how scary they can be.

" all right folks we've kept you waiting long enough! Now it's time to review this year's schedule! Each one of the rounds will begin with a contest the teams will be awarded points depending on their rank. The team is allowed to select whoever they want to compete! after that there will be battles. the judges hand picked who would compete. The rules for the fights are simple whichever team wins will be rewarded 10 points and the loser will get Jack squat" the announcer explained a bit too enthusiastically.

" that's getting started with the first contest of the grand magic games. It's a game we like to call hidden!" Each team selected a member. They decided to send Anna herself. She laughed evilly. This will be fun and she gets to start.

Anna jumped into the arena. She cracked her neck. She was the smallest out of all of them anyway, so this would work in her favor.

All participants gathered by the stone. Gray was bold and decided to ask what the pumpkin guy way was. Anna knocked his head.

"That was rude Gray" he rubbed his head.

"Sorry was I not supposed to asked that?" He looked back and forth between Anna and the pumpkin. The pumpkin was nervously scratching his face and Anna was turned away from him with her arms crossed; pouting,

The guy from Raven Tail began to back talk fairy tail. Anna just stood there smiling while Gray dealt with it.

The pumpkin guys yelled something and Suddenly a town was created around them. Anna gawked at it like a child. She walked to the shop and picked a flower she smelled it before gently placing it back.

"Let me explain the rules. This is no ordinary game of hide and seek. Our contestants will be hiding and seeking at the same time main objective and hidden is to locate the other members and take them out. Whoever successfully lands an attack whether it did damage or not will get the point." A bunch off look a likes began to appear all around them. Anna smirked. This round was hers.

"For every fake that you attack if one point off of your score. Good luck contestants!" The announcer Guy shut up and they were left to the game.

Anna immediately blended in and walked towards the nearest scent. It was the Raven Tail chump. Anna kicked him to the gut and the first point was awarded to her. Anna did The same. Blended in and attacked whoever was closest. She had eleven points already. Anna's eyes widened and she disappeared into an alleyway. She made sure to hide from all of he cameras. She hid in one of the higher buildings. She had enough points to win. Anna had more points than anyone by a few. Anna saw Raven tail only going after Gray. She couldn't help him now. Hey we're on different teams.

There were only a few minutes left. Rufus stood on the tallest point he could find. Anna heard him casting a spell and used her Defusing dome to hide. He let arrows of light strike each player one after one.

Anna looked at the board. He almost caught up to her with seen points. Rufus began to preach. Anna snuck up behind him and cast her defusing magic dome around them. She surrounded Rufus with an anti-magic dome. Anna kicked Rufus down and she got her last point. Anna was in first place with ten points. Gray came in last and the crowd began to mock him. And clenched her teeth and continued forward.

The crowd only sees what they want to. Anna had won yet they still mock Fairy Tail.

"Now to announce the battle for today. We are putting fairy tails own Celestial wizard Lucy Heartfilia to the test against Raven tails Crimson beauty Flare!" Anna returned to her team. They all congratulate her. Gajeel am Laxus have her a high five, Jellal a nod, and Mira hugged her happily.

Anna focuses back on the battle. Raven Tail. They're the ones who hurt Wendy and Carla and they hurt Gray. Lucy better give them hell.

Both ladies stepped forward and stared each other down. Lucy summoned Taurus the Scorpio at once. They I think attacked Flare at the same time. Flares hair whipped forward and started on fire blocking the attack successfully. Lucy combined their attacks and sent Flare flying. she then summoned cancer and cut Flares hair. She smacked Lucy around.

List took out her whip but Flare wrapped her hair around Lucy's ankles and wrists. When they fell Lucy's feet began to smoke. She took off her boots and pouted.

"I really like those boots. Man" she whined. Flare went on a rampage and dug her hair into the ground. Lucy looked around. She couldn't find the hair. Flare leaned over and pointed at Fairy Tails stands. Lucy's eyes widened. Anna follows her line of sight.

"No Aska!" Anna said angrily. She signaled up to Warren and pointed at Nastu, but Lucy was already getting a beat down. Anna seethed.

"Natsu save Aska! Some of Flare's hair is holding her hostage an Lucy can fight. Natsu instantly disappeared into the Colosseum. Anna knee she could count on Natsu, but Lucy wasn't going to last to much longer.