Big Brother Laxus?!?!

Everyone was relaxing at camp. It was peaceful. Anna had healed everyone. She explained to them all about her two types of dragon slayer magic, her being able to see Mavis, her being able to use almost every type of magic besides the lost ones, and her wings. She told them everything. Anna was scared at first, but everyone understood.

Everything was good.

"Natsu, I'll strangle you to death if you don't stop snoring!" Anna screeched. Natsu continued to sleep. Anna growled. She was held back by Mira. Anna gave up.

"Laxus you won't believe all the bad things Elfman did to me. Punish him!" Evergreen yelled.

"When did you hook up?" Laxus asked. Elfman shot the idea down, but Laxus put his hand on Elfman's shoulder and nodded.

"Oh yeah. I did tell Mira that you two were getting married earlier so I didn't have to fight her.

"So it was you!" Evergreen yelled.

"That was my idea, it was because of you I had to tell her I was pregnant!" Evergreen yelled. Anna laughed but stopped.

"You're...
.
.
. YOU'RE PREGNANT?!!! I was just joking earlier!" Anna shot back in shock.

"Mr. butthead! Mr. butthead! Evergreen is pregnant with Elfman's baby!" She exclaimed.

"What!?" Laxus, Elfman, Evergreen, Mira and Lisanna yelled at once.

"It's not like that!!!" Evergreen screamed. Once the drama had died down, Anna sat down, leaning on Laxus. He didn't push her away and they made light conversation. It was then Anna realized that he was close to the dragon slayers.  Anna smiled. Her first genuine smile.

It went silent. Anna looked up in confusion, looking around.

"What?" She asked, oblivious.

"Your real smile is beautiful my dear. It lights up the room" Gramps commented. Everyone agreed.

"You should smile like that more often, Anna." Gray said. Erza, Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel and Lucy all agreed. Anna squeezed Pandora who was sitting in her lap. Her grip on him became tighter.

"I've finally found a home. My first one..." Anna said quietly. It felt nice.

Gramps got everyone together.

"I need to make and announcement. When we get back to the guild, all females are required to wear uniforms, maid outfits, and swimsuits galore!" He cheered loudly. Anna stood there, feeling as if her soul had been sucked out of her. Her whole body turned white and she statred to disintegrate.

"Get serious" Mira said darkly, her eyes glowing red.

"Can't an old man have any fun?" Gramps cleared his throat.

"I'm canceling this years trial-" Gramps' voice drifted away, replaced by Anna's own heart beat.

Anna's eyes went wide and she began to shake. She hugged herself as she began hyperventilating. She whimpered 'not again' and she fell to her knees.

"I can smell him. Acnalogia. No, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be. It can't..." Anna gripped her head and screamed.

Magic power leaked out of Anna's shaking body like a dam that held the raging waves inside. It snapped like a viscous rattle snake hunting for prey. Anna screamed again. Her power went crazy. Her raw magic power began breaking rocks, snapping trees, almost blowing the tents away.

"Anna Stop!" Natsu yelled.

"Don't come near me!" All at once Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Laxus jumped on Anna, holding her down. She struggled. Laxus punched her in the gut at the same time Gajeel slapped her. Anna held her cheek. She looked tired and scared. Her body was running out of power.