I Won't Let You Take My Home! I'm Going Down With It!

The air was heavy and an ungodly noise came from the sky.

Anna woke up and rubbed her head. She had a dream. It was so real. Everyone was dead. It was Acnalogia. Anna looked ahead determined. She wouldn't let that happen.

A loud screech made everyone look at the sky. Anna could smell it. It was closer now as if it was right next to her. The water in her cup was moving. It was silent before an even louder screech was heard.

"It's a dragons roar" Wendy said. Everyone ran to base camp. Gildarts fell to his knees and griped his shoulder.

"My wounds are hurting like hell. There no doubt about it. That's dragon is getting real close" he said.

A black and blue dragon began to land on the island. Everyone was freaking out.

"It's huge" Elfman yelled.

"Oh my Gosh" Evergreen said scared.

The dragon landed on the island and the whole things shook.

"I'm afraid it's as the child said. That's Acnalogia the black dragon of the apocalypse" Gramps said sternly. Gildarts agreed with him.

Nastu stared yelling at it. Gildarts shit him up quickly. Anna sighed.

"It's coming down!" Freed yelled.

"We can't fight it Natsu. You don't understand the situation. This ain't about beating him. It's abotj getting away with our lives, and I'm not even sure many of us will do that" Gildarts told him.

"Everyone run now!" Gildarts instructed. Acnalogia roared and blew everyone away including the camp. A huge hole was made in in Tenro. The entire forest completely disappeared.

The dragon roared slightly. Then again louder.

"Everyone get to the ship" Gildarts yelled. They all began running.

Acnalogia put his front feet down and growled. It was so loud. He hit Fred and Bixslow. Anna's eyes widened.

"He cut off our escape route!" Gray yelled.

"Why are you doing this to us? Answer me!" Wendy yelled.

"No don't Wendy! Stop" Anna yelled and tacked her just in time. His foot was about to crush the poor girl.

Everyone dodged and ran so they couldn't get hurt. Elfman want flying and Evergreen caught him. Acnalogia's foot came down crushed them.

Anna and Natsu got blown away next. Gramps stood in front of them. He began to grow.

"Master please don't play the hero. We need you" Erza shouted.

"I'm staying by makers side to fight" Freed offered. Bixslow, Evergreen, Elfman, and everyone else agreed.

"Will you brats just shut up and honor your masters last with" Gramps yelled. Anna put a hand to her mouth.

"Last wish?" Mira voices what everyone was thinking. Gramps wa struggling to hold Acnalogia's head.

"I am a dragon slayer wizard Gramps! This is what I was born to do!" Anna grabbed onto Natsu and began dragging him away. Laxus helped.

"Not today kid" Laxus told him. Erza wished Gramps luck before running away. Everyone was crying, but not Anna. Her face as fully of rage.

"I finally found my home! I won't let Gramps be taken away from us! He's just as much a piece of home as everyone else!" Anna yelled.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art: words of god. Now die!" Anna commanded. Acnalogia roared and fell sideways. Anna let her wings out and flew towards his face.