Betrayl For Love

Anna walked with the weird guy- Hughes- down the halls. She grabbed onto his arm as they walked to the kings throne room.

"Who is this?" The king asked.

"One of the fairy tail chicks. She's had a change of heart" he told the king. Anna bowed to the king.

"I'm at your service. I'll do whatever you please" The king chuckled.

"Keep her close to you. You're in charge of her Hughes" Hughes laughed and hugged Anna. She cackled as they left the throne room.

"So what do you do for fun around here?" Anna asked. Hughes smiled evilly.

"Let me show you"

Anna slumped into a chair. She met just about everyone of impotence. Not met, more like messed with. It was an exhausting day. Anna looked around. At least she got her own room. She had Hughes and Sugar Boys favor so she had a rather nice room.

Loud shouts cane from outside. Anna ran to the window. She had a beautiful view of the city, but that didn't matter. The giant lacrima was about to be drained of magic power.

Anna ran out of her room and found Hughes.

"Can we go to the lacrima please? I wanna see it wicked dry" Anna pleaded. Hughes took a second before nodding. Anna jumped around happily and dragged Hughes out of the castle. She got there just in time to see the fireworks.

"Do you see that Hughes? It's says North. We should head there" Hughes laughed and they strolled over in that direction. Anna let herself be lost ok the crowd. She stole a cloak off of someone's back and hid her own.

"Gajy! I missed you" She yelled to the Iron dragon slayer.

"Why are you here maniac?" Leave it to Gajeel to not say your name.

"I thought you'd need some help,  I may not have my magic, but I am it helpless. Let's break this son of a bitch" Anna yelled while stabbing the lacrima. She took the orb out of her pocket. She used one hand to crush it. The smoke surrounded the sword.

"Where'd you'd get that?!" Gajy yelled.

"Have I even told you that I love your little nicknames Gajy?"

"Oh shut up!" Anna laughed in a higher voice than usual so Hughes won't recognize her. Suddly a blinding light came from the lacrima. Anna use this opportunity to switch he cloak backs and hide her sword. By the time the light died down Anna was pushing the crowd so they couldn't get to Hughes.

"Are you okay babe?" Anna yelled to Hughes. He nodded and they ran out of there.

When they made it back to the castle they sprinted to the kings throne room again.

"The lacrima was damaged. The ones who were supposed to extract the magic power were injured" Hughes reported.

Anna tisked and they both looked at her.

"That's Gajeel Redfox. An iron dragon slayer form the excuse of a guild I had to be in. He's pretty strong but nothing I can't handle. However I might need a little help now that I won't have my magic" Anna said slyly. Hughes laughed and the King nodded.

"Fine. I'll give you some of my men. Hughes go with her" the king ordered.

"Yes sir" he said while laughing.

Anna followed Hughes and he let her hand pick some soldiers. Anna and Hughes linked arms as they laughed. Anna led them through the city.

"Gajeel Redfox got out here. I want my fun hehe" Anna had tick marks on her face.

"That's it you lousy musician wannabe come get me. Or are you to scared? Afraid Metalicana didn't teach you enough to beat a lousy dragon slayer who can't even use her magic?" Anna mocked.

"That's it pipsqueak!" A voice yelled. Anna smirked.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't mr. Redfox. Here to play." A man with long black hair stepped out of the shadows.

"That's the dragon slayer. Get him" she ordered. The soldiers rushed over and they easily captured the man.

"I suppose he doesn't have his magic anyway. I could've done this on my own" Anna walked up the man and picked him up by his throat. She leaned into his ear and growled.

"Thanks for doing this. I'll get you out later. Now act scared" Anna chuckled as he started shaking.

"Take rhis weakling to the cells. Put him with the other Dragon slayers." Hughes gabbed onto Anna's arm.

"You're a dragon slayer?" He asked. Anna scoffed.

"Barely I saw a dragon and spent a day talking to him. It's. It like I can actually use dragon slaying magic. I'm just so powerful in Earthland they couldn't think of any other reason why I was so strong. Apparently o needed to be a dragon slayer. They're jokes. Let's head back babe" Anna Hugged Hughes and and walked with him to the castle.

Hughes was immediately called for a netting. The guard made Anna stand outside, but Hughes allowed her in. She giggled and kissed him on the cheek. When Hughes sat down Anna took her place on his lap.

Sugar boy leaned over and smirked at Anna.

"ew You're no fun Sugar Boy. I like my Hughes better" Anna giggled. Hughes kisses her collar bone and the meeting started.

Anna was back in her room.

"Began the extraction from the Earthland lacrima and the Dragon slayers" Anna shook and hugged herself. She needed to do something. Gajeel was still out there. His Edolas send and him switched clothes. The other was the one who Anna captured. He could take care of the giant lacrima, but Nastu and Wendy were all hers.

Anna smiled and giggled to herself. They'll never see it coming. She skipped out of her room leaving the blue prints of the castle behind.