Acnalogia?! (O-O')

Dragon kind once ruled over every corner of the globe. we flew through the sky and raced over the land and swim the great oceans. Everything in the world belong to Dragon kind including humans. The race was plentiful and an excellent source of protein. But there was one dragon who felt our rain was unjust. What a fool. He spread the idea of a world in which we coexisted with humans. With any crazy idea they were some that fully agreed with him and then there were others who opposed him. It wasn't long before war broke out. I myself was against the fanatic" Zirconis spoke.

"hold up! you were against humans?" Lucy yelled.

"I had just as much fun playing with them as the next guy, but they weren't fit to be our equals" the jade dragon explained. Natsu held back a laugh.

"Pffft. You can talk to your food" he giggled.

" telling us about your Civil War" Carla intervened.

"Both sides are fairly evenly matched. The fighting was so great even continents were Baron. Until finally the dragon supporting Both sides are fairly evenly matched. The fighting was so great even continents were Barron. Until finally the dragon supporting coexisting with humans decided to do something. They granted you humans with what will come to be known as dragon slaying magic. With this new power in hand mankind joined the war." Zirconis took a tired breath.

" so the first Dragon slayers were some ancient warriors?" Pandora asked, finally awake.

"Dragon slayer is unmeasurable power quickly turned the tide of the war. We were so overwhelmed, and with the added number and power they had won the war. But the dragon slayer's had become so powerful, they use their power on the very dragons that gave them their strength." Zirconis said sounding snarky.

It was a massacre. There was one man whose power was so great he painted the countryside in the blood of dragons. the very mention of his name still scares me. This man killed helpless powerful dragons andsoaked in the blood of his victims. He used this power so often that is skin turn the scales and his teeth sharpened into fangs. Eventually he began to a take the shape of a dragon. That is the fate that awaits all her practice dragon slayer magic. All the bones you see here belong to the victims of that monstrosity. Despite his human origins he became the king of all times and the name of the war came to be known as the dragon king festival. His name was Acnalogia" the image of Zirconis wavered. Anna was shaking in fear.

Nastu, Gajeel, Lucy, Gray and the exceeds eyes widened.

"Acnalogia?" Lucy repeated.

"that's the dragon we fought on Tenro Island. Fairy tails embers through everything they had at it. Only Anna was able to damage it. " She continued in shock.

"You're saying it used to be human?!" Gray yelled.

" most of my race now rots in the ground because of that man. All of this happened in the distant past" Zirconis faded until he was gone.

Wendy fell over and Anna hugged herself while shaking.

"so what Angraloth told me was true." Anna began.

"Acnalogia killed most of the dragons along with the other dragon slayers" Anna dropped her head.

"What?' You're saying you knew about this before today?" Gray yelled. Anna lashed out.

"Yea I knew okay! I tried to warn you on Tenro island. I didn't tell everyone to Ron because I didn't know it was coming for us, and I didn't fully believe what dad told me myself" Anna began yelling, but her voice faded into a whisper.

"He's the one who messed up Angraloth's wings and took out his eye!" Anna whispered in shame remembering her dad.

He was covered in scars and he had holes in his wings. It pained him to fly for long periods of time. Some nights  he would clutch his eye and roar in pain.

"Hey we weren't done talking to you!"Gajeel pointed .

"Hey! Where'd he go!?" Nastu yelled.

Wendy looked up at them. Sweat was rolling down her face and she looked really tired.

" sorry guys. I was only able to maintain him that long because Anna was pretty much casting the spell on her own. I was just helping." The four of them looked at Anna.

"Cast it again!" Nastu yelled. He just then looked down to see Anna's state.

She was crying silently and shaking like a new born baby. Her eyes were wide in fear and it looked like she was to weak to even blink her eyes. Not just that but her breath was coming out in uneven pants along with whimpers. Gajeel and Natsu looked shocked.

Lucy smacked them both while Gray helped Anna stand.

"Sorry. Any thought energy he had left is gone" Anna explained. She looked pitiful. Nothing like she did in the arena today. Gajeel thought she looked like a completely different person.

" looks like we got ourselves in another situation" Gray said while supporting Anna.

"Lets pretend we never heard anything" Lucy pleaded playfully.

"there's only one thing I want to know" Natsu said  seriously. Everyone's eyes were on his form.

" does this mean we're going to turn into dragons to?!" He yelled. What did they expect.

"How should I know?" Gajeel yelled at him.

"But I don't wanna!" Wendy cried with her hands on her face.

" that's not very likely. I took the liberty of ease dropping" a calm voice called. The sound of armor echoed through the cave.

" what Pier our research is in line with the Storico facts after all. Tell me you've heard of the demons from the book of Zeref? Acnalogia is similar to them. It was Zeref himself who turned him into a dragon. That means if you wish to conquer the black dragon you must first find a way to subdue the black wizard Zeref" a man with a huge nose said.

"Who are you?" Gajeel yelled.

"How do we beat Zeref!" Natsu asked next. Just then Lucy noticed Yukino and called out to her.

"I am kernel Arcadios, leader of the sacred  cherry blossom knights."