Please! Just Leave Me Here!

Other new members of Shadow Blood filed out of the underground building.

"Everyone attack her!" Someone yelled. Anna's held her hands up to the sky and her hair began to shoot up in smooth waves around her.

"Heaven dragon secret art: city of the dead,

"I'm scared of what is in my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like I'm running, but getting nowhere
Fear is suffocating me
I can't breath
I feel like I'm drowning, I'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter the City of the Dead
(Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis)
I feel it burning through my veins
It's driving me insane
The fever is rising, I'm going under
Memories flash before my eyes
I'm losing time
The poison is killing me, taking over
White light fades to red
As I enter the City of the Dead
(Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatiis
Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Quantus tremor est futurus
Quando Judex est venturus
Quantus tremor est futurus
Quando Judex est venturus
(Damnata, invisus ubique
Ab omnibus, ad infinitum
Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas Gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis!" Anna sang. By the time she was finished all the wizards slumped forward limply.

"Dead soldiers drop your weapons and go to the nearest jail and confess your crimes!" Anna yelled. The men moved like zombies. That's what this song was supposed to do. City of the dead was a spell that can capture whole a whole city worth of people and they become like he dead. They can't move at al unless Anna wills it. Once they complete all the demands she gave them, they all go back to normal.

"Stop!" Muk yelled. He finally regained consciousness.

"Lost magic: dragon tamer binding" Anna's eyes widened as she saw red hot chains coming her way. They wrapped around her body burning wherever it touched. Muk smirked and yanked the chain down. Anna fell to the ground making a small crater and she hit.

"Stand weapon!" Muk said again. Anna stood. The rest of the men got their minds back and ran over to Anna. They began hitting her will very kind of magic they could. She was barely conscious.

"Let her go!" A voice yelled.

"Fire Dragon"
"Iron dragon"
"Lightning dragon"
"Holy dragon"
"Shadow dragon"

"Roar!"

"Ice make lance!"
"Requip- heavens wheel. Go my swords"
"Lets do this Virgo!"
"Memory make: Lightning rain"

A large beam of magic hit Muk making Anna's chains fall to the ground.

The blond girl immediately shot back up into the sky.

"Dragon tamer magic: come!" Anna struggles and writhed in the air. She bared her teeth.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art: Words of God. Denied!" Anna yelled.

"Fall!"

"Denied"

"Cancel magic" Muk smirked. He thought he'd won. The others tried to attack. Erza, Gray, Rufus, and Lucy were the only ones who were able to land an attack.

"What?! My magic doesn't work!" Natsu yelled. The other dragon slayers had a similar response.

Anna fell to the ground again.

"Ice make fairy armor!" Anna shot forward ice surmising her body. An ice fan was held in each hand. One of them she threw at the other Shadow Blood members and the other she held to Mul's throat.

"Denied" Anna forced from her throat. Suddenly she could feel her voice coming from her easier.

"Fine have it your way!" He yelled. Anna's eyes widened and she looked to her stomach. Muk had stabbed her in the stomach. Bloods came up Anna's throat and she used her fan to end his miserable life. He moved his lips right before he fell into a heap on the ground.

Anna fell to her knees and her body began to shake violently. A loud roar make her looks up drowsily. The other dragon slayers began to go crazy.

With her last breath Anna spoke one word.

"Denied" Anna's eyes closed and she collapsed face first into the ground. A few of the other goons grabbed Anna's body and dragged her away. The other retreated, not being able to het their bearings after the dragons slayers went crazy for a few minutes.

As Anna was dragged away something followed her. A spell can't effect shadows after all.