Summer Days

(A/N the last two chapters overlapped with the celestial spirits going Sweet Honey Ice Tea crazy on Lucy and Yukino. I liked that arc I just didn't know where to fit Anna in any of it. Now we shall continue to you regular scheduled program

It was one of those days where a lot of prom were gathered in the guild hall. It was a sauna outside. Something vibrated in Anna's bag. She reached her hand in a grabbed a communication lacrima. It was Sting. Anna answered it and put in on a table before sliding int view.

"Hey little sis! We renovated our guild hall and now we've got a pool! We wanted to invite some fairy tail members! Especially you! Right Rouge?!" Sting yelled. Anna's brother pulled Rouge into view. His face was red.

"We're the only guild who has a pool!" Sting announced happily. Anna smirked.

"We got one awhile ago. It's just packed. So is the one in the Fairy Tail Hotel" Anna told the twin dragon slayers.

"How about it Natsu! Erza! Gray! Wendy! Gajeel! Lucy!" Anna shouted. They all agreed. After a few minutes of working out details some fairy tail members went over to the pool in sabertooth.

It was so hot Anna covered her body in a thin sheet of ice and it melted in seconds. She the second time she made it pretty thick.

After a tretorous five minute walk Anna picked up Gajeel. Who Natsu grabbed onto, who Gray grabbed onto, who Erza grabbed onto, who grabbed Lucy who was holding Wendy. By the time they were off the ground there was a chain of people handing from Anna's arms. They were heavy.

"Wendy can you give me a boost, and Erza can you take off your armor. It's heavy. Natsu supply the boosters! We're going super boost!" Anna yelled. Erza required into a bathing suit while Wendy used her sky dragon roar to push them forward. Natsu held out one of his hands and let his fire rip. With Anna's strong wings and those two pushing them forward they ended up at Sabertooth in a few minutes.

There wasn't a place to set them down, but Erza was able to jump down while carrying Lucy and Wendy. Once those three were safe a devilish smile made its way to Anna's face. Without the extra weight Anna zoomed around the guild a few times.   

"Bombs away!" Was Anna's only warning before she dropped the three boys in the pool on top of Sting and Orga.

The not-so-manly screeches that came from the boys had the three other girls from fairy tail (who miraculously changed into swim suits already) quickly rush to the pool.

Anna's flew around laughing as the tree dragons slayers, Orga, and Gray tried to attack Anna with magic.

"C'mon Anna! Get in! The pool is great!" Sting yelled. Anna sat on a wall that encircled the outside pool and tucked her wings away.

"I'm not really a pool person" truth be told Anna was burning in her normal long sleeved outfit, but she didn't want anyone to see her back.

"Awe come on! You wanted to come earlier! I bet Rouge wants to see you in a swim suit to!" Sting yelled. Rouge, who was right next to him, smacked Sting on the head before holding his underwater.

"Why don't you just come in? It'll feel nice and you won't boil from the heat" Rouge said finally letting Sting breath.

"I dint recall her ever wearing a bathing suit. Even in the modeling challenge she had a cloak on" Rufus pointed out. Anna looked down.

"Rufus, do you have a spell that can make clothes?" Anna asked. She didn't sound to happy though.

"My memory can make anything." He replied. Rufus got out of the pool and Anna jumped off of the wall.

"You don't need to get out. Just show it to me. I have memory make magic to, but it's not like you could've forgotten" Anna smirked. Rufus mirrored her expression.

"It's the least I could do for a lowly lady" Rufus held his arm out to  Anna who slid her own in his. They walked back inside.

Rouge had an angry look on his face.

"Woah calm down buddy!" Sting yelled. Rouge turned his head.

"I'm just fine" he declared with his arms crossed.

"Oh? Is there something going on here?" Erza asked with a knowing smile.

"Rouge loves her" Happy sang.

Anna and Rufus had walked into the bathroom. She grabbed a magic pen out of her pocket and began drawing what she wanted.

"The back has to be covered. Understand?" Anna asked seriously. Rufus bowed and studied the image before using his memory make magic to build her a bathing suit. He then handed it to her and walked out.

It wasn't exactly what Anna wanted. Instead of a plain black one piece Rufus made a sleeveless bikini top and high waisted shorts that stoped at her belly button. On the back was a thin black cloth. Two small pieces of fabric from the back lead to the front and met the middle of the top.

Anna sighed. At least they couldn't see her back. After than Anna went out to the pool deck. She held her arms across her stomach and blushed deeper than a tomato.

"I said make a one price Rufus" she complained embarrassed. Rufus laughed and a bunch of whistles went Anna's way. Sting held his hand out and let Anna dip her feet in the pool before pushing her in on top of Rouge.

Instead of them kissing like Sting wanted them to Anna's boobs suffocated Rouge. She popped his head out and apologized. Embarrassed she tried to get out of the pool but ended up slipping again. This time their lips met. Both of their eyes widened as they fell under water. Anna closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the kiss.

Once they couldn't hold their breaths anymore they came out of the water.

"How are your lips chapped? We're literally in a body of water." Anna laughed.

"Hey at least thy tasted good!" Anna winked and dove under the water. Everyone was so shocked they didn't bother to look where Anna went.

"Ha! Diversion successful!" Anna yelled before pushing Stung into Yukino. Soon a fill out splash war broke out.

Hours passed and Anna was sitting on top of the guild hall watching he sun set.

"Today was fun" she smiled happily to herself.

Suddenly Anna's eyes widenedthen slowly closed. A white rag was held over her mouth. Despite her punching and kicking the persons grip never faltered. Once her eyed were completely closed and her body was limp the person grabbed Anna's body. The only proof of her struggle was the hundreds of white feathers from her Heaven wings.

Rouge was standing at the door of the Fairy Tail guild hall. Anna has left her cloak at the Sabertooth guild. He'd never seen her without it so he decided to give it back as soon as he could.

Rouge took a deep breath and took a step closer to the closed doors of the giant guild hall. Just as he reached out a white feather landed in his palm.

Why did it look so familiar?

Rouge's eyes widened and he crashed into the guild hall.

"Where is Anna?!" He yelled. Natsu looked at the serious dragon slayer.

"She wanted to watch he sunset on top of the guild hall. Now that I think about it the sun set awhile ago didn't it?" Everyone nodded their heads. Natsu put his nose out.

"Wait. I don't smell her. Maybe she left" Natsu shrugged. Gray agreed, but Erza had a hand to her chin.

"That can't be right. Laxus and her were looking at the request board looking for an S-class job. He even bought her some food. I don't hunk I've ever seen her leave food out" Erza reasoned.

The guild members faced went serious. Rouge held up the feather in his hand.

"This is hers right?" He asked. Natsu sniffed it and nodded.

Suddenly the doors shot open. Sting was standing there. Hundreds of white feathers fell around him. He was breathing heavily and he was sweating.

"Something happened to Anna. I can feel it " he yelled.