What You Do For Your Friends

"Woo Hoo! We're closer to being member one" Natsu cheered.

"Lemme try!" Anna screamed. Anna jumped on the barrels and began to ride them. Anna waited until last second to jump up and do a flip. She landed gracefully on a table.

She laughed and sat down. Cana handed Anna some booze but Laxus immediately ripped it out of her hand.

"No booze for you!" Laxus and Gajeel yelled in unison. Anna laughed and hiccuped.

"Toooo layteeee" Anna slurred. She instantly passed out.

Day 4
"The name of today's game is naval battle! Everyone will be placed in this large bubble of water. Whoever gets pushed out is the loser" the announcer called.

It was Anna's turn again. Once she saw Minerva Anna's mind was made up.

Anna set her sights on Sabertooth. The situation wasn't idea, bur Anna will reave her magic of it means getting Minerva back for what she did.

"Ready and Go!" Anna stayed to the middle.

Lucy summoned Aquarius's knocked out. Anna swam around and began to kick people out starting with Quattro puppy. Anna and Jenny traded kicks. She bested Jenny and kicked her out.

Aquarius aimed for Anna. She used her bare hands to block the attacks. The waterbarer went back to her man.

"Hell dragon roar!" Anna let out an attack's sending everyone but Lucy and Mjnera our of the water.

It was a three way now. Lucy was already best up pretty badly from Flare a few days ago. Anna don't let Lucy take another beating like that even if it cost her, her life.

"Sorry Lucy but she's mine!" Anna used her Hell Dragon talon to kick Lucy out of the water.

Minerva and Anna stood face to face.

"I'll play you back for what you guys did to Yukino!" Minerva used her space magic to knock Anna around. She wouldn't attack. Minerva threw Anna heat the edge but caught her before Anna could leave.

"That's it you black haired bimbo. It's on. Spacial magic: black hole" small black vortexes surrounded Minerva and Anna's fists cake flying out of each one.

Minerva dodged to the Best of her ability, but she didn't come out of that attack unscathed.

Anna and Minerva matched strike for strike. They were so fast no one could keep up. Anna has finally let some of her rage boil over.

"This is for Happy!" Anna lunched Minerva in the Face with her magic.

" this one's for Natsu!" Anna kicked Minerva's back and she hissed in pain.

"This one is for Yukino" ax kick to the head.

"This one's for me!" Anna used her spacial magic and sent a huge wave of power at Minerva. The Tiger manage to stay in the water bubble but not for long!

Anna went on a rampage. Or it seems at least. She wasn't even using a third of her power.

"Deliver these to your master!" Anna yelled Minerva caught her wrist and the tables turned quickly.

Minerva attacked Anna rapidly. Right when Anna caught her breath an explosion pushed her back. The heat was unbearable. Minerva attacked Anna again and again.

"I will not give up. If I quit when my friends tried so hard it'll be worse than betrayal! I won't do it! hurt me but I don't give a damn my guild be number one again!" Anna screamer

The five minute timer went off and they were fighting for the top spot. Anna was worse for wear. Minerva kept attacking Anna over and over again. She barred her teeth and she sent a kick into Anna's gut.

Anna was completely beaten up. Broken bones, bruises.

"I work give up. This guild is my home. I got captured from my own horse when I was three, I was enslaved for four long years, my dragons left me, big brother let me, and now i finally have a home, a family, again. I will not let you ruin it!" Anna curler her body up and then her limbs snapped out. Magic power leaked from Anna's body. Her face was that of an angered demon. No it was worse. An angered fairy!

"Spacial magic: capture" her magic captured Minerva in one of her spells and sent her flying out of the water and into the arena wall.

Anna looked out at the crowd and reached her arms out like she was holding hands. Everyone in the guild, whether I'm the stands or on the team, they all joined hands.

"Fairy tail is number one!" Anna panted and her arm dropped. She fell over in the water and fell out unconscious. Laxus, Natsu, and Gray all dove for Anna's body.

"Are you okay Lucy" Anna asked just barely awake.

"Yeah I am. Thanks to you" Lucy said smiling

"I knew what she was going to do to it Lucy. I wouldn't let her do it" with those words Anna was out cold.

Both fairy tail teams stepped on the field along with Sabertooth. Minerva was almost completely okay besides some bruises, but Anna was in bad condition.

Wendy and Shelia ran to her and gave she emergency aid.

"Their gonna pay" Natsu.

"Sure as hell we are" Laxus.

"Sorry" Anna whispered. They all lied at her.

"She's awake!" Just then Gramps walked in.

" good both teams are here. There's something I need to discuss with you" Anna sat up with the help of Laxus.

"We've been asked to combine our two teams into one" Anna cracked her neck and began moving her joins around.

"Wendy. I want to teach you something" Anna spoke softly.

"I'm going petite you have a dragon secret art" Anna said seriously.

"What?! I am a sky Dragon slayer!" Everyone is the room freaked out. Anna flinched at the noise. Her head was pounding.

" heaven Dragon slayer magic takes parts from all of the elements. This spell is close to wind" Anna held out her hands and Wendy took them.

"Feel the The wind around you. Everything this world is all made up of Adams. Everything is the same yet different. Fell the universe inside yourself" Anna instructed. Wendy nodded sternly.

" this is a low level spell so it won't work completely but I need you to heal me with this. You understand?" Anna asked.

"Loud and clear" Anna sighed. Good. Now she has someone to heal her for a change.

" repeat after me" Anna told her. Wendy Nodded.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret are: safe  and sound

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound" by the Time both of them stop singing Anna was completely healed

"Great job Wendy, now all of you get out of here and do what you do best!"