Jade Dragon

The four dragon slayers and their exceeds were walking down a path in what seemed to be a cave.
Pandora was sleeping peacefully on Anna's head, while the others flew.

"Where are you taking us?" Gajeel asked.

"Maybe It has to do with dragon slayer magic" Lily guessed.

"If that's so why are the gawkers here with us?" Carla said while pointing to Gray and Lucy.

"This is it" Natsu said darkly. Anna's eyes widened.

The other were talking abut what they could be when Anna took a step back.

"Dragon bones" she said being both scared and shocked at the same time. The others gasped.

"All these used to be dragons?" Gray asked, not fully believing his eyes. The group walked forward while Natsu lead, still quiet.

"That might work!" Wendy said out loud.

"What will child?" Carla asked. Anna's eyes widened.

"The milky wall spell!" Anna Shouted at the same time Wendy spoke.

"You know that spell?" Wendy asked. Anna nodded.

"It's a spell Grandina passed down to me. When I learned it I thought it was an attack. Its just a thought, but what if we can use it to talk to one of these dragons?" Wendy asked. Anna nodded again.

"That's exactly what it's for" she said a bit sadly.

"If we can talk to one of them we can find out what happened here and maybe why our dragons vanished" Wendy told them. Everyone talked about before deciding to do it.

Anna and Wendy both drew their magic circles in the dirt. Once they finished Wendy told gem to step back and they big kneeled in the ground.

" oh wondering Spirits of dragons long past, reveal yourself and share your wisdom with me Milky Way!" Wendy and Anna shouted at the same time.

Green magic power began to circle them and shoot out in waves. Little lights floated around the cave and bones like dragons flies. The bones began to shake.

"Wendy, Anna talk to me. What's happening!" Gray yelled.

"I'm tying to contact a dragon spirit! But the resonating energy down here is weak" Suddenly a burst of light shot out. Where there used to be bones a slightly see-through dragon stood there.

Anna screamed and shut back.

"You're the one Angraloth told me about! Ha you're that loser Zirconis, the jade dragon" Anna laughed slightly. Everyone jumped in fear and yelled.

"Hahaha even in death scaring the pants of you humans is amusing" he laughed.

"Wait. How do you know who I am brat?" Zirconis yelled at Anna.

"Angraloth told me how you guys used to fight and he'd always beat you a long run. You called him your rival, and challenged him to stupid games. Hahah but you never won!" Anna laughed her butt off. The jade dragon
Looked away.

"I don't talk to humans" he said.

"Haha you're just a soar loser!" Anna told him.

"This looks like the handiwork of a sky Dragon. OK which one of you what is it?" He looked down and Anna and Wendy, but it was obvious he was ignoring Anna completely.

"Get you're hands off her!" Natsu yelled.

"She's just the appetizer!" The dragon bellowed.

" why are finger on Wendy and you'll be a roasted dragon in no time flat!" Natsu yelled. Zirconi laughed.

" how do you expect me to eat her when I can't even touch you?" He mocked.

" Great out of all the bones here we get the crazy person" Lucy said tiredly.

" dragon he's not a person" Gray said with his arms crossed.

"got another word I can call him" Gajeel added.

" My name is Zirconis, I'm known as the Jade dragon." He said.

"You already told us that!" Gray yelled.

" can you please tell us what happened here? I wondering why there are so many dragon bones under the city. Learning their feet was the reason we wanted to talk to you" Carla, Happy and Lily told him.

"have no interest in talking with you humans"the dragon looked away. Pandora, who decided to change into her cat form raised her hand.

"I'm not human. Ima cat!" He teleld accusingly. Zirconis looked at them.

" let's see. It must've been over 400 years ago-" he began.

"Guess he's go problem talking to cats" Gray said dumbfounded.