We All Stand For One Another

With the tower now stripped Anna was no longer in anyone's blind spot. She was in the middle of the room.  Erza and Jellal were too focused on themselves to even notice her presence.

Erza shakily stood up and glared at Jellal. This needed to end. It seems everyone was in agreement on that.

Another Jellal stepped into the room and the two melted into one. Erza seemed to be equally as shocked as Anna was. The fusion of the two men stood in front of them now.

"I did what I had to, to revive Zeref." Anna held herself back from yelling at him. Jellal was wrong. Big brother was still alive, and he doesn't want to hurt anyone! He's delusional if he thinks he's doing anything for Zeref. This is all for his own self satisfaction and greed.

Jellal punched Erza away and Anna rushed forwards to trade blows with him. Anna stepped back when Erza started breaking everything. Suddenly, Erza stopped as well for some reason.

Anna ran up to Jellal and used her ice make magic to freeze Jellal's head and smash it into the lacrima. It broke through crystal after crystal, but Anna didn't see was his double pushing Erza into the Lacrima. Natsu showed up just in time to get Erza out. Anna distracted Jellal with her ice make armor while Natsu tickled Erza  for some kind of revenge or something. 

Jellal's fists began to glow with light and Anna had to quickly duck out of the way to avoid being hit. However his other hand landed a blow to her stomach that sent her flying into a wall. The ethernano behind her crackled and crumbled to the floor. 

A grunt forced itself from Anna's lips when she made contact with the wall. Just as quickly as she fell, she got back up. She looked to the side where Natsu and Erza were only to see him knocking her out with a punch to the stomach. Anna's face twisted in confusion. Why would he do that?

"I had to do it. Because she was crying. She looked so weak and fragile. Her voice was trembling in fear. I don't want to see her like that. When she wakes up from this nightmare, I want her to be herself again." Natsu went all fire dragon psycho on Jellal. His fists were enveloped in fire as he battled it out with Jellal. Before Natsu could take him down, he started ranting and started punching back.

Anna stood back while Natsu fought Jellal. She didn't like seeing anyone hurt, but he needed to do this for himself. For Erza. This was none of her business anymore. So Anna just let it play out. The two of them smashed through floor and sent each other flying numerous times with harsh blows to one another. They seemed rather evenly matched to Anna. 

Erza soon woke up and Anna ran to her side. She helped Erza sit up and they watched Natsu. Jellal put his arms out in front of him and readied a powerful spell. 

Erza and Anna's shadows were bending towards the light. Erza jumped in front of Natsu and stopped Jellal for only a few seconds. Anna ran in front of her next, but someone jumped in front of Anna as well.

Simon. He was one of Erza's friends when she was little.

Anna watched as Simon fell and Erza cried in horror. She was in shock.

"Why would you do that Anna?!" A little blonde boy yelled. Anna's small form looked back. She was only three. Only three years old yet she ran in front of her brother to stop an attack to save his life.

"Run big brother" Anna screamed  as fire burned around her. Their village was under attack and her neighbors were being shot down and killed. She stealed herself before running forwards to attack the ones who were hurting the others.

"No! Little sister! You'll get killed!" A voice yelled once again. She knew it was the blond boy without even looking back. She didn't have time to look back. As houses collapsed around her, she ran forwards towards the enemy. She wouldn't let these people take her family away from her.